Out on the new bit

Perhaps I'm just getting old or soft, but I seem to enjoy the land as much as the satisfaction of doing the job these days.

They should be pleased of your efforts on rabbits around horses! :thumbs: 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Deker said:

Perhaps I'm just getting old or soft, but I seem to enjoy the land as much as the satisfaction of doing the job these days.

They should be pleased of your efforts on rabbits around horses! :thumbs: 

I’m with you on that, I can spend hours just walking around enjoying my surroundings 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Underdog said:

They are good rabbits indeed ?.

Is that the mouse gun??

The little 22, took the 17 had a go with it and put it away, the property is at the foot of the North Yorkshire moors and the noise was a bit to much as the owners were out enjoying the late evening sun, the hot tub and a glass of fizz not a bad life, when I turned up the woman did make me laugh, she asked if I wanted to join them before shooting, the way she was talking I thought I was going to have to put my car keys in a bowl if you know what I mean?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1
14 minutes ago, 3175darren said:

A good dinner there, it’s good to see a few rabbits about this yr,

Oh yes, half of them are now a rabbit and spinach curry, the numbers do seem to be up on last year, hopefully the hard winter we had done them good 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Stavross said:

The little 22, took the 17 had a go with it and put it away, the property is at the foot of the North Yorkshire moors and the noise was a bit to much as the owners were out enjoying the late evening sun, the hot tub and a glass of fizz not a bad life, when I turned up the woman did make me laugh, she asked if I wanted to join them before shooting, the way she was talking I thought I was going to have to put my car keys in a bowl if you know what I mean?

Don’t forget your trunks next time?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, Rimfireboy! said:

Don’t forget your trunks next time?

A sure way for me to get kicked off would be the sight of me in a pair of speedo’s 

I was going to take longshanx for a walk round but he’s better looking than me so knowing my luck  he’ll get to party in the hot tub and I’ll get to sit in the paddock 

Edited by Stavross
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
9 hours ago, Stavross said:

A sure way for me to get off would be the sight of me in a pair of speedo’s 

I was going to take longshanx for a walk round but he’s better looking than me so knowing my luck  he’ll get to party in the hot tub and I’ll get to sit in the paddock 

Especially when the realize why he is called longshanx!

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Underdog said:

Especially when the realize why he is called longshanx!

Ha ha, I thought it was because of the size of his legs but you have got me thinking now

hes definitely not coming now?

• Haha 3
16 hours ago, Stavross said:

A sure way for me to get kicked off would be the sight of me in a pair of speedo’s 

Damn missed out there didn’t I?

• Haha 1