Why the sad face ?

51 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

That fish looks rank , don't think my guts could deal with it 

41 minutes ago, fireman said:

That bass is a bit small mate ,must be a morrisons spanish special ?...

Lol one of Suffolk’s line caught anything fresher is still swimming ????????

• Like 2

Some proper grub there mate, bass does look fresh lovely clear eyes on it. Are them Rib Eyes GL? Love doing Rib Eyes, did one in a door step sandwich yesterday stacked out with all the trimmings.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Arry said:

Some proper grub there mate, bass does look fresh lovely clear eyes on it. Are them Rib Eyes GL? Love doing Rib Eyes, did one in a door step sandwich yesterday stacked out with all the trimmings.

Cheers Arry

Have to hunt about for line caught bass I wouldn’t give ya tuppence for them farmed ones which fireman eats ?a bit of scotch fillet arry was tasty ? the bbq, been busy lately il steam that bass in foil then douse it in flaming hot oil scallops and quails eggs E8FA3BB5-DB21-4F46-9ECF-BE81BE65F845.thumb.jpeg.88b5a30a6005d012115729d544086aa8.jpeg? 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Have to hunt about for line caught bass I wouldn’t give ya tuppence for them farmed ones which fireman eats ?a bit of scotch fillet arry was tasty ? the bbq, been busy lately il steam that bass in foil then douse it in flaming hot oil scallops and quails eggs E8FA3BB5-DB21-4F46-9ECF-BE81BE65F845.thumb.jpeg.88b5a30a6005d012115729d544086aa8.jpeg? 

who needs fecking rick stein or hugh fearnley fxxxkup .looks good mate ?????

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, fred90 said:

who needs fecking rick stein or hugh fearnley fxxxkup .looks good mate ?????

Lol I bumped into rick stein while I was working up at kings rd I told him him how to cook scallops  and challenged him to a cook off he bottled it lol 

00D92BA6-93CC-47BF-9061-89CCBCEE85E4.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Lol I bumped into rick stein while I was working up at kings rd I told him him how to cook scallops  and challenged him to a cook off he bottled it lol 

00D92BA6-93CC-47BF-9061-89CCBCEE85E4.jpeg

man of many talents.you i mean not rick

• Thanks 1
Just now, green lurchers said:

Ricks good but floyd is my main man lol ??

He had a pub near here for years, he was alright as well. Ended in up Floyd's  on a stag night , gave us all T shirts got the yard of ale out joined in and got well involved. the pub gone back to being called the Maltsters Inn gone down hill, he had change the name to Floyd's. Liked his style.

Whats in the wok fish and noodles?

Cheers Arry  

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Arry said:

He had a pub near here for years, he was alright as well. Ended in up Floyd's  on a stag night , gave us all T shirts got the yard of ale out joined in and got well involved. the pub gone back to being called the Maltsters Inn gone down hill, he had change the name to Floyd's. Liked his style.

Whats in the wok fish and noodles?

Cheers Arry  

Top man is floyd ???loved a guzzle my style of cooking ? tried cod flakes with mango n chilli in that stir fry was pretty tasty ? 

• Like 1