Scottish Independence - indyref 2

10 hours ago, WILF said:

Don’t piss your knickers Patrick Pearce it was a genuine question.

You jumped ship from your country when it didn't agree with you  so why worry now in backward Ireland . We have words that explains you . Coward is the first I can think of.  England is a good place if I was born there then I would support them . 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want Scotland, I’ve said it before but between us we have punched well above our weight in the world for over 500 years. For all the craic and banter, I’d rather have blokes from Ulster, Scotla

You're not hardcore THL until you've had PM death threats!

I voted yes last time but voted out of the EU, so because the goal posts have been changed I'd be a hypocrite if I voted yes again. With the snp putting tax on beer an sugar and anything else we enjoy

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, jiggy said:

You jumped ship from your country when it didn't agree with you  so why worry now in backward Ireland . We have words that explains you . Coward is the first I can think of.  England is a good place if I was born there then I would support them . 

I wouldn’t call you backward, you get loads right The the UK don’t and vice versa.

But, just like the UK you ain’t an independent country.......nobody in the EU is.

12 hours ago, scothunter said:

No let lord haw haw stay where he is lol

He is too late, I had my secondhand suit, wellies and woolly hat presented to me last week by President Higgins in my official citizenship ceremony.

• Haha 1
On 11/06/2018 at 23:47, Joe1888 said:

seen this early on, sums up a few comments made early on, and yous know i like a share or copy and paste ;)

33596105_1873603246031485_8934335761629577216_o.jpg

Nice type that , what’s its breeding ....?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, scothunter said:

The shower of c**ts walked out of parliament. I'd keep them out. Childish ignorant mutants

time mps returned home and the uk is desolved, the torys have no respect for scotland. labour sat on the fence, only one party working 100% for scotland.

• Haha 1
On 10/06/2018 at 23:02, Joe1888 said:

look at the bigger picture ffs , forget bad snp, bad, sturgeon, bad salmond, its about a vote to gain control of our own country, once we have the vote, we can vote in another party... f**k we would get the who we vote for each and everytime......

But then the no voters wouldn’t like the result? So you’d have to have another referendum! What is it, best of 3 or 5? 

Watched them on news last night when they walked out. Conviently to a bank of camera's and reporters. Set up if there was one!

Actually embarrassed they are fellow Scots see the f***ing state of them. That idiot with the pony tail.

Then there is that scruffy ignorant foul mouthed Ned mhari black. 

That's the measure of the SNP goverment. Vile!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
56 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Watched them on news last night when they walked out. Conviently to a bank of camera's and reporters. Set up if there was one!

Actually embarrassed they are fellow Scots see the f***ing state of them. That idiot with the pony tail.

Then there is that scruffy ignorant foul mouthed Ned mhari black. 

That's the measure of the SNP goverment. Vile!

bet you were a labour voter back when they done it, ok back then? snp wre right in what they done, it was the speaker who got it wrong