Scottish Independence - indyref 2

11 minutes ago, Joe1888 said:

do you believe any of the other parties would do a better job for scotland?  maybe mate, not in the area i stay, i guess its a matter of time. atleast you saved a couple quid each day crossin the bridge, one thing at least ?

Aye or i would if i didn't burn more fuel they made it a motorway with a 70mph speed limit last night 6.30 pm  i was stopped twice and crossed with a average speed of  10mph  whats wrong with them keeping the old bridge open you need it when there building 1 million new houses here and calling it Edinburgh's Rural expansion Scheme built in Fife because folk cant afford to live in Edinbro the so called capital of scotland . The Only good thing Wee eck did see i dont hate the Snp 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want Scotland, I’ve said it before but between us we have punched well above our weight in the world for over 500 years. For all the craic and banter, I’d rather have blokes from Ulster, Scotla

You're not hardcore THL until you've had PM death threats!

I voted yes last time but voted out of the EU, so because the goal posts have been changed I'd be a hypocrite if I voted yes again. With the snp putting tax on beer an sugar and anything else we enjoy

Posted Images

Just now, The one said:

Aye or i would if i didn't burn more fuel they made it a motorway with a 70mph speed limit last night 6.30 pm  i was stopped twice and crossed with a average speed of  10mph  whats wrong with them keeping the old bridge open you need it when there building 1 million new houses here and calling it Edinburgh's Rural expansion Scheme built in Fife because folk cant afford to live in Edinbro the so called capital of scotland . The Only good thing Wee eck did see i dont hate the Snp 

good man, still hope for you yet. atb mate

Just now, The one said:

I hate everybody Joe its a know fact of getting old and crabbit 

must be a scottish hing. same for here with the hooses, all the small towns will all be joined together soon, time for a more rural location for me soon, to many people lol

12 minutes ago, Joe1888 said:

13 went to 8, the 31 was indcated it was going to the clude, now its going to be accross the uk. the 26 was used in the 2014 debate, another failed promise.

What exactly, word for word, was the promise?

Yes, eight Type 26 frigates are ordered and the remaining to be replaced with cheaper general purpose Type 31, which to my knowledge is sooooo far in the distance the MoD haven't even decided how many they want. The national ship building strategy is based on modular build for cost effectiveness, yes you won't be building the entire ship. Just shows how rabid you lot are that you would rather see the countries defence, purse and potentially Scottish ship building weakened just to score a cheap political point. It honestly wouldn't matter to you lot if this way was better for you would it, the only thought process is "ah, see we got em, they technically lied....... phone the press!".

At the very worst you cannot determined what the new situation is yet, it's way too soon. Unless of course you really really want thirteen 26s and won't accept building even more 31s because "f**k logic, you said thirteen 26s...".

Same as when the first steel was cut on the first batch of three. "Three isn't thirteen!" they said. :laugh:

Not to mention MoD orders are usually slashed due to budget anyway. It's a f***ing miracle we're getting eight! Never mind a yet to be decided quantity of 31s too.

If that qualifies as being cheated to any of you north of the wall then that's fine. But let's make sure the facts are presented.

Why is SNP caring about frigates anyway they are against war they always banging on about it. They are hypocrite c**ts and I do hate them despise them in fact.

@least I have the conviction to say in a bigoted b*****d nothing I hate more is a bigot who denies they are. Especially when there actions are geared on being divisive and obstructive.

@chris will pay for it by flooding the country with immigrants they have said as much. Can't even get jobs or housing for Scots but want the country filled with more dregs

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, scothunter said:

@chris will pay for it by flooding the country with immigrants they have said as much. Can't even get jobs or housing for Scots but want the country filled with more dregs

Thanks, Scot. I don't get much in the way of real news from Caledonia. If they're successful public programs will have to go on a strict diet. That will kill the SNP if nothing else does.

3 hours ago, Joe1888 said:

13 went to 8, the 31 was indcated it was going to the clude, now its going to be accross the uk. the 26 was used in the 2014 debate, another failed promise.

as for how we will pay, we will use the same money that helps keep the uk going, lets be honest, the uk needs scotland, can you imagine the uks balance of trade without this wee , poor country

The EU would take it all so we could be in their gang! 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
7 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

What exactly, word for word, was the promise?

Yes, eight Type 26 frigates are ordered and the remaining to be replaced with cheaper general purpose Type 31, which to my knowledge is sooooo far in the distance the MoD haven't even decided how many they want. The national ship building strategy is based on modular build for cost effectiveness, yes you won't be building the entire ship. Just shows how rabid you lot are that you would rather see the countries defence, purse and potentially Scottish ship building weakened just to score a cheap political point. It honestly wouldn't matter to you lot if this way was better for you would it, the only thought process is "ah, see we got em, they technically lied....... phone the press!".

At the very worst you cannot determined what the new situation is yet, it's way too soon. Unless of course you really really want thirteen 26s and won't accept building even more 31s because "f**k logic, you said thirteen 26s...".

Same as when the first steel was cut on the first batch of three. "Three isn't thirteen!" they said. :laugh:

phillip hammond confirmed in parlament that the 13 would be built but no contract could be signed untill after the 2014 indy ref. uk gov ministers did make public statements indicating the 31 would be built on the clyde, david cameron also backed that up.

this was one of the banners used at the time of the 2014 indy ref

8443666421_d83dd051c6_b.jpg

11 hours ago, WILF said:

Can a country be independent inside the EU Joe?

So why not go back where you came from. We don't need you  or your family . Go protect London or are you a coward.  They  need you now . 

8 hours ago, jiggy said:

So why not go back where you came from. We don't need you  or your family . Go protect London or are you a coward.  They  need you now . 

Don’t piss your knickers Patrick Pearce it was a genuine question.

• Haha 2