Scottish Independence - indyref 2

if we gain independence and rejoin the eu its totaly different from the current setup - right now its something like 60% uk gov 25% scot gov and 15%eu, after and independence vote,  85% scot15% eu, two different types of unions, one lets us countrol our own destiny, the other doesnt. 

@Gav again i dont get your post mate, you voted for it the frst time, the idea of joining the eu after yes if the snp were to be in power

@Born Hunter   still waitng on that 13 type 26 frigate promise, one of many lies not delievered

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want Scotland, I’ve said it before but between us we have punched well above our weight in the world for over 500 years. For all the craic and banter, I’d rather have blokes from Ulster, Scotla

You're not hardcore THL until you've had PM death threats!

I voted yes last time but voted out of the EU, so because the goal posts have been changed I'd be a hypocrite if I voted yes again. With the snp putting tax on beer an sugar and anything else we enjoy

Posted Images

Joe, Don’t be rediculous man, the only country that controls its own destiny is one where it’s own parliament and it’s own ability to make law is sovereign and no state parliment is sovereign to the main EU parliment or law........that’s just a fact.

You can be demorcratically independent imho, that’s completely different to being financially independent......but then again, no business in the work can operate alone but the governance of that business can indeed be a solitary thing. 

Whats sturgeon done for me 

first introduced a air gun licence  the only country in Britain to do that 

Second introduced a snaring license  again the only country in Britain to do that 

thirdly a drink tax per unit again the only country in Britain to do that 

Anybody apart from Joe see a picture her ?

nursery aged kids  where promised to be able to double there hours   wee jimmy had  said a billion pounds will be made available  the nursery sector are saying that's nowhere near enough , so how much is another referendum  going to cost ?>

As We already have voted on a referendum  and voted to stay in Britain and voted with the rest of Britain to leave the Eu  the money spent on another vote could be spent better elsewhere on our kids education or hospitals as our NHS is in crisis 

I wouldn't trust this woman to walk my dogs and she wants her solo mission to be El Presidente of a new free  Scotland 

Every first minister was found guilty of doing something underhand and in time i think it will come out shes at it as well 

We have had the vote why cant she just do what the people voted on ar stand down as Cameron did when he didnt like the vote 

• Like 2

The most devolved government on the planet and they blame Westminster for all there f**k ups.

The police up here is a joke since there bright idea to have a police Scotland and do away with the regional division's.

Education a mess. School walls falling down and killing kids then have the gall to have a go at Greenfeld

Central belt in dire need of employment fracking would have created jobs and boost. The SNP blocked it.bp are currently taking them to court.

They pander to there support and the greens who are just there lackeys and have the cheek to have a go at the dup for being one of the same.

Shambles of a party who will only create more divisions and hatred in an already volitile nation.

Then there is the pledge to bring hundreds of thousands of migrants that will be there downfall trust me on that.

Regardless of what the SNP like to portray as scots welcoming People lies the vast majority are bigoted racist's.

Btw fukn cheek saying they welcoming when the SNP and it's followers are a hatefull bunch who call for there fellow Scots who voted no to f**k off to England lol

1 minute ago, scothunter said:

The most devolved government on the planet and they blame Westminster for all there f**k ups.

The police up here is a joke since there bright idea to have a police Scotland and do away with the regional division's.

Education a mess. School walls falling down and killing kids then have the gall to have a go at Greenfeld

Central belt in dire need of employment fracking would have created jobs and boost. The SNP blocked it.bp are currently taking them to court.

They pander to there support and the greens who are just there lackeys and have the cheek to have a go at the dup for being one of the same.

Shambles of a party who will only create more divisions and hatred in an already volitile nation.

Then there is the pledge to bring hundreds of thousands of migrants that will be there downfall trust me on that.

Regardless of what the SNP like to portray as scots welcoming People lies the vast majority are bigoted racist's.

Btw fukn cheek saying they welcoming when the SNP and it's followers are a hatefull bunch who call for there fellow Scots who voted no to f**k off to England lol

Funny to think you may end up living in a version of Ireland as well mate ! Lol 

• Sad 1

Wee jimmy got a unit price of alcohol threw in Scotland how many subsidised bars are there in hollywood ?. every other thing you here is Mps  fighting  etc after getting pissed its a great example to see they practice what they preach 

Salmond had a big stone made with a huge sun on it and education will be free in this country as long as there's breath in my body or such pish  at huge cost to the tax payers and St Andrews uni told him no thanks  then another uni said no thanks its in his 3rd choice of university now    its only tax payers money tho 

17 minutes ago, The one said:

Whats sturgeon done for me 

first introduced a air gun licence  the only country in Britain to do that 

Second introduced a snaring license  again the only country in Britain to do that 

thirdly a drink tax per unit again the only country in Britain to do that 

Anybody apart from Joe see a picture her ?

nursery aged kids  where promised to be able to double there hours   wee jimmy had  said a billion pounds will be made available  the nursery sector are saying that's nowhere near enough , so how much is another referendum  going to cost ?>

As We already have voted on a referendum  and voted to stay in Britain and voted with the rest of Britain to leave the Eu  the money spent on another vote could be spent better elsewhere on our kids education or hospitals as our NHS is in crisis 

I wouldn't trust this woman to walk my dogs and she wants her solo mission to be El Presidente of a new free  Scotland 

Every first minister was found guilty of doing something underhand and in time i think it will come out shes at it as well 

We have had the vote why cant she just do what the people voted on ar stand down as Cameron did when he didnt like the vote 

mate i dont agree with everything snp, they are the best of a bad bunch ( politicians ) , are the only party that will at the moment work in the in interst of scotland, considering they have one hand tied behind there back, i think doing a not bad job compared to the rest, sure mistakes are made. i believe the nhs in scotland is doing better than the rest of the uk, had been for sometime, they have something to do with that, work needs done and mistakes have been made, they have admited that.  its teh snp who have built new schools, serveral around my area and invested in education

its a shame we cant have a proper ref were all parties are 100% honest, so the people have make a choice on the correct information

again, you dont like the snp etc etc, its not about that.. its about taking control of the country and running it in the interests of scotland for once... were it be the snp or another party in power after that, one things for sure... scotland will benefit from it

8 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Come on its going to get better now the SNP is merging the british rail police with police Scotland  they might turn up when you call them and no miss dead bodies laying in a house they search or a car down a motorway banking which 2 folk died in  this country needs bailing out and a huge injection of cash into government run services and another referendum  should not be on the page until the SNP sort out these problems 

1 minute ago, Joe1888 said:

mate i dont agree with everything snp, they are the best of a bad bunch ( politicians ) , are the only party that will at the moment work in the in interst of scotland, considering they have one hand tied behind there back, i think doing a not bad job compared to the rest, sure mistakes are made. i believe the nhs in scotland is doing better than the rest of the uk, had been for sometime, they have something to do with that, work needs done and mistakes have been made, they i think have admited that.  its teh snp who have built new schools, serveral around my area and invested in education

its a shame we cant have a proper ref were all parties are 100% honest, so the people have make a choice on the correct information

again, you dont like the snp etc etc, its not about that.. its about taking control of the country and running it in the interests of scotland for once... were it be the snp or another party in power after that, one things for sure... scotland will benefit from it

I dont like any of them not just the SNP  theres  a lot of problems in this country that require the  First minister or party in power to sort out  and believe me more talk of another referendum  is just getting folks back up and pissing them off whilst theres so much more to do that time could be better spent on 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, The one said:

I dont like any of them not just the SNP  theres  a lot of problems in this country that require the  First minister or party in power to sort out  and believe me more talk of another referendum  is just getting folks back up and pissing them off whilst theres so much more to do that time could be better spent on 

do you believe any of the other parties would do a better job for scotland?  maybe mate, not in the area i stay, i guess its a matter of time. atleast you saved a couple quid each day crossin the bridge, one thing at least ?

1 minute ago, ChrisJones said:

If full independence is achieved how do you pay for all these public services?

All the oil money! Duh!

For years pilfered, nay stolen, by the English!

In for a penny, in for a pound! :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 went to 8, the 31 was indcated it was going to the clude, now its going to be accross the uk. the 26 was used in the 2014 debate, another failed promise.

as for how we will pay, we will use the same money that helps keep the uk going, lets be honest, the uk needs scotland, can you imagine the uks balance of trade without this wee , poor country

• Haha 2