I been stung twice this year...first a honey bee....whilst walking the dogs....that was about a month a go....Tuesday just driving me van..a wasp flew in through the window and got me sock in the middle of the forehead ....burned like feck straight away ...looked down its on my leg...so I squashed it...my head came up yesterday the mrs and kids think its funny as I look like one of them dolphins with the bulgy forheads...its spread down my nose as well.....

• Haha 4

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I been stung twice this year...first a honey bee....whilst walking the dogs....that was about a month a go....Tuesday just driving me van..a wasp flew in through the window and got me sock in the midd

This little dude visited my bbq tonight so I gave him a bit of steak 

Found this beauty in a quiet corner of our local grave yard. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

I been stung twice this year...first a honey bee....whilst walking the dogs....that was about a month a go....Tuesday just driving me van..a wasp flew in through the window and got me sock in the middle of the forehead ....burned like feck straight away ...looked down its on my leg...so I squashed it...my head came up yesterday the mrs and kids think its funny as I look like one of them dolphins with the bulgy forheads...its spread down my nose as well.....

Ffs you can’t leave it like that, put a pic up ?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Almost every job I go to for wasps or hornets is at least 2 nests, 6 is the most in one house so far. 10-15 calls a day and no chance to do the routine stuff! Crazy numbers this year in the SW. lots of variation in nest stages of development too from huge medicine ball sizes to grapefruit sized ones. Did hornets in a shed which was just combs and no outer shell in place yet. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...