• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I been stung twice this year...first a honey bee....whilst walking the dogs....that was about a month a go....Tuesday just driving me van..a wasp flew in through the window and got me sock in the midd

This little dude visited my bbq tonight so I gave him a bit of steak 

Found this beauty in a quiet corner of our local grave yard. 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, socks said:

Are you sure your wearing enough PPE lol ......,

Iv done every single job so far while wearing shorts and short sleeve shirt..... This nest was quite big and I spent ten mins digging through the ivy.... 

5 hours ago, Phil Lloyd said:

? What about folk like me, who have spent their working lifetime treating all sorts of Pests, from Fleas to Foxes,..and who now choose to specialize in treating wasps nests throughout the warm Summer months...and Moles and Rabbits during the Winter time,....are we not to be considered, genuine Pesters ?

What colour are your trainers? 

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Phil Lloyd said:

? What about folk like me, who have spent their working lifetime treating all sorts of Pests, from Fleas to Foxes,..and who now choose to specialize in treating wasps nests throughout the warm Summer months...and Moles and Rabbits during the Winter time,....are we not to be considered, genuine Pesters ?

To be fair Phil you're different gravy all together. And I understand why you do what you do. I'm talking about the guys who've never picked up a trap or a bait box or anything in their lives and only come out from wherever they live under when we have a wasp's season.

My contract work is going to shit....even I'm getting carried away with these wasps! Done 10 today! 

Fck Blackpool I'll be holidaying in benidorm if it carries on like this ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

bedbugs and fleas for me.... lol.

I've had a couple of wasps jobs here and there..but not like you chaps are getting. I'm still optimistic.

I'm even contemplating retiring the old faithful Dustik and investing in the XL8 extension for the DR5. 

Any recommendations chaps?   I'll do anything to avoid the ladders.

XL8 for the DR5    VS    The AR8   ?          I like the DR5  but that AR8 looks good too ?  are those little Co2 Cartridges a pain in the ass vs pumping up the DR5.

Decisions, decisions it hurts my head sometimes.

i have fcked up more dr5 than i care to remember, bought loads of seal kits and still dont work, fed up of them letting me down at the wrong time, pelsis do a 3ltr one, better on roofs and in roof spaces, a lot cheaper and if i have to buy a new one every year it is still worth it.