Big flint

2 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Don't worry about it.

It don't make any difference.

Well my wife gives me hell no matter how I do it so I came up with a scone sandwich so that I can just flip it over to suit ? 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My good dog out of rio who is out of fettle that won the forly and splodge that win the forly legends to Bella who is out of fen fevers nell to benji brother to Barney 

Nice dog. I thought he'd be a bit woolly coated. (You should've got someone to water the plants while you were away though)

Your right dave but as i dont drive about the land only on foot if them get me they get me but and this mite sound strange but i assure you true Our robert come up wi the idea to go lamping dress

Posted Images

I don't think it's anything to do with the scone really I think she just likes giving me hell really haha poor woman gets terrorized by me daily making her jump hiding makeup also I really good one if your missus loves a cuppa tea freeze all the tea spoons in a lunch box over night ??

26 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

O my good God!!!! I've been doing it the Cornish way all this time ............ If I suddenly disappear then you will all know I couldn't live with the shame of this 

I must admit to jam 1st but that's just because I'm such a rebel...............?

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

I don't think it's anything to do with the scone really I think she just likes giving me hell really haha poor woman gets terrorized by me daily making her jump hiding makeup also I really good one if your missus loves a cuppa tea freeze all the tea spoons in a lunch box over night ??

I was right you are 1 bad mutha fucka

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Black neck said:

A up salt me parents live in cornwall now so if i plan a visit in october i can see you for a walk out have to stop at yoursmind

Only if you come in that dress you said about haha