Fave takeaway dishes?

Been on nights most of the week and hardly eaten so I'm Hank Marvin. Can't be assed to cook so looks like a takeaway. What's your best dishes? I normally have Chinese and get Singapore Chow mein, Deep Fried Shredded Beef and Salt and Pepper Chips. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fish and chips,i don't eat Chinese after living in HK and travelling across mainland china a few times,the food in the UK that masquerades as "Chinese" doesn't cut it,and loads of MSG isn't my idea of

Only one takeaway I use here and that is only for tandoori chicken, cooked in a proper tandoor by Indians! I never have food delivered, just don't trust the fuuckers ? I'd rather eat out here tbh

The British isles have some of the best produce you will find, it’s just that we are mostly to f***ing mongy to use it properly.....we f***ing ruin it ! Dry turkeys and pork, roasting the granny

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, kanny said:

Crispy aromatic lamb ! Ain't had takeaway for ages  :hmm:

I haven't but feel like shite, not slept for a good week and my brother's wedding in the morning. Food and then bed all being well.

Only one takeaway I use here and that is only for tandoori chicken, cooked in a proper tandoor by Indians! I never have food delivered, just don't trust the fuuckers ?

I'd rather eat out here tbh, it's the same price with a change in ambience ?

To add here; right next to my house I have 3 butchers, countless green grocers, 5 fishmongers and 1 supermarket... I normally make fresh food everyday. We've lost that imo! It's all about the convenience nowadays.

Not a dig mate.

• Like 5
17 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Only one takeaway I use here and that is only for tandoori chicken, cooked in a proper tandoor by Indians! I never have food delivered, just don't trust the fuuckers ?

I'd rather eat out here tbh, it's the same price with a change in ambience ?

To add here; right next to my house I have 3 butchers, countless green grocers, 5 fishmongers and 1 supermarket... I normally make fresh food everyday. We've lost that imo! It's all about the convenience nowadays.

Not a dig mate.

I can recall getting that dish for the first time from a takeaway. I was expecting diced pieces of chicken in a nice sauce. The horror when all I got was a bright pink full chicken with no sauce at all. I still ate the thing mind.

I’ll be the first to mention the kebab pizza, unhealthy on another level and made with shit ingredients but fookin tasty! My body won’t let me eat them any more, punishes me for days but back when I used to smoke the green they were orgasmic! 

• Like 1

Fish and chips,i don't eat Chinese after living in HK and travelling across mainland china a few times,the food in the UK that masquerades as "Chinese" doesn't cut it,and loads of MSG isn't my idea of a good meal,I had fish and chips yesterday,beautiful piece of cod.

• Like 7
15 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

I can recall getting that dish for the first time from a takeaway. I was expecting diced pieces of chicken in a nice sauce. The horror when all I got was a bright pink full chicken with no sauce at all. I still ate the thing mind.

It should come marinated and then dry roasted in a tandoor only ?

• Like 1

Singapore fried rice or chow mein , shredded crispy beef, prawn toast, crab claws, sweet and sour chicken balls, chips, barbecue sauce, dumplings,salt and pepper chilli prawns, Mrs has duck pancakes, few poppadoms prawn crackers..... Seafood pizza extra anchovies or ham and pineapple, don't eat paki food or the old elephant leg kebabs. If we got out and it's on the menu then I have game or seabass /bream, eat any fish except salmon,