• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Count yourself lucky max  most of the kids round here think there fecking Jamaican and theses could do with a big buckle for there pants 

Driven passed Appleby this morning, now on a ferry going to west coast island. 

Couldn't have said it better myself ???

Posted Images

Here it’s a Meet me at McDonald’s haircut (whatever the hell that is about)

and one of those stupid little black bags worn across the body used to see them in the Eastern European fail videos ,then the street dealers started wearing them now nearly every teen boys got one with black sports wear. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

It got progressively worse here in Co Durham over the last 10-15 years.

Exactly as you call it over there' I bet the real blood Romanys - Travellers piss themselfs laughing and use them any way they can letting them think they part of the gang.

As said nothing wrong with liking horses and the outdoor life but by fook why talk in a Irish traveller brogue when in reality you pitmatic 

tounge is miles away.

So has this fashion become the norm all over the Uk ?

Lads ?????

Why talk Irish if your wanting to be gypsys Irish travellers are about ten percent of gypsy travellers like lurcher man Said there is people walking past you in the street in a daily basis that you wont have a clue about that are travellers some are loud some are flash some aint and it's only the loud mouths that you here about in news etc I don't know anyone who tries to be traveller apart from hippy New age types and even they dont resemble real travellers one bit  

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I think yous lads are getting the wrong end of the stick here .

Aroond these parts there are quite a few of the younger generation from fathers grandfathers great grandfathers who were pitmen' brickies ' Joiner's ' steelworkers ' shipworkers you name it .

With no travelling - Romany blood whatsoever coursing thru their veins who talk in this Snatch - Brad Pitt type brogue to try pass off as something they are a million miles away from ?

And who are you to say they ain't got the travelling blood lol unless you know every one personally very hard thing to assume 

• Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

I've never seen anyone trying to act like a traveller, you would get laughed at,it must be an English thing.

Never seen it either peter... it certainly no english thing. Some people think the kids of london are trying to act and speak black when in reality  Thats how young white lads off the estates talk these days. Nothing to do with wanting to be black... 

so if someone wears a vest has coursing dogs keeps horses and drives a transit. Enjoys country and western music  does that mean they want to be travellers lol or does it mean there to hot to wear a t shirt. They hunt cause it runs thru the family and like country music coz there old grandad listens to it ???

• Like 1

I like some country and western music. Charie pride. Johnny cash. Ect ect i also like giggs “grime” each to there own. Your either a traveller or your not. End of you cant put in what god left out and most sensible people know that lol 

31 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Never seen it either peter... it certainly no english thing. Some people think the kids of london are trying to act and speak black when in reality  Thats how young white lads off the estates talk these days. Nothing to do with wanting to be black... 

so if someone wears a vest has coursing dogs keeps horses and drives a transit. Enjoys country and western music  does that mean they want to be travellers lol or does it mean there to hot to wear a t shirt. They hunt cause it runs thru the family and like country music coz there old grandad listens to it ???

Prefer Dr hook myself ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Maybe so JohnD

There are Horsemen from all walks of life just as there are dog men and or even Scum.

But as we liked to be Mods or Skins

The youth of today want to be Travellers around here lol

Irish Traveller accent the lot when it suits lol

Honestly ?

We are absolutely in the same page max , it’s rife 

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Lurcher man If I ask their name k owing they a smith ' Fletcher or brown from Co Durham they will come back in a Brad Pitt Snatch accent with Oreilley McDonough or 

Fahey or something or other.

or O' Brown or O'Fletcher lol

Why act Irish tho like I've said Irish make up a tiny % 0f travellers 

plus all above names traveller surnames also 

Edited by CushtyJook
  • Like 1
59 minutes ago, John d said:

House dwellers had running dogs, owned caravans, weighed in scrap etc etc way before the gypsys......they adapt to their surroundings and claim it to be their "way of life" when it's not at all

Gypsys been here before most houses built