Jayne Moyses (aka Flynn )

Snatch was her old name on moochers,she use to torcher me ?but it was all good crack,snatch flc was a lad called Justin who was a proper nice lad himself and both became good friends,I use to run her bitch Lotty on whilst I only had a pup and she use to love hearing how she had done,snatch flc ended up with her....all I can say was them was happy days,good people no arseholes just likeminded folk mad keen on dogs ?

• Like 2

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Snatch or Snatchy was her old username. One of the nicest people.

Sad to hear of the passing of ànyone and it is also sad that an amount of us dont know who she was. Perhaps some who did know her could  could enlighten those of ue that didnt k ow of her.

no a different person, Snatchflt or something, from a lot further south, used to have the odd bit of sport with his mates.

Sometimes as much as news like this is sad and I couldn’t sleep lastnight when I seen it...it’s nice to talk about them in good light because she was such a funny lady and with a heart of gold,I’m guilty of not keeping contact because she really was one of the gooduns that wd only ever try and help you,she use to love the rogues like and hearing about the story’s out coursing and was immensely proud of her brother Chris who not only was a good dog man but a gentleman and a proper man to go with it?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Desmond said:

Sometimes as much as news like this is sad and I couldn’t sleep lastnight when I seen it...it’s nice to talk about them in good light because she was such a funny lady and with a heart of gold,I’m guilty of not keeping contact because she really was one of the gooduns that wd only ever try and help you,she use to love the rogues like and hearing about the story’s out coursing and was immensely proud of her brother Chris who not only was a good dog man but a gentleman and a proper man to go with it?

I understand how you feel, it was a shock, id not long got back in contact with Jayne or Snatchy as ive mostly called her. & she always called me Mr Darcy after some posh twat I think LOL. Its been difficult to understand that she's passed. A few weeks back was at a loose end for an hour and wandered into a church to escape the heat, far from being religious I lit a candle for Jayne and all I can say is it felt right. Got some funny & fun memories of her & of all the people in the world I truly hope there is an afterlife as I all that knew her would know how happy she is. Im welling up so ill stop there. 

• Like 1