Jayne Moyses (aka Flynn )

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Snatch or Snatchy was her old username. One of the nicest people.

Sad to hear of the passing of ànyone and it is also sad that an amount of us dont know who she was. Perhaps some who did know her could  could enlighten those of ue that didnt k ow of her.

no a different person, Snatchflt or something, from a lot further south, used to have the odd bit of sport with his mates.

40 minutes ago, Waz said:

Snatch or Snatchy was her old username. One of the nicest people.

Was I her who helped out with the snatch coursing scene and Brad Pitt or is that skycat ...definitely remember the  username name snatch... Rip 

3 hours ago, kanny said:

Was I her who helped out with the snatch coursing scene and Brad Pitt or is that skycat ...definitely remember the  username name snatch... Rip 

no a different person, Snatchflt or something, from a lot further south, used to have the odd bit of sport with his mates.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Waz said:

snatch flc I remember him,didnt he used to hunt around herts,maybe came from Essex?Long time ago.....

https://www.thehuntinglife.com/html/sections/articles/runningdogs_hounds/pig-hunting-in-oz.html

R.I.P Flynn,time passes quickly.

• Like 1

blood hell thats a shock..as others have said lovely lady .....met her many times ...

has anyone spoke to leeview of here they were partners hope hes baring up...rip Jayne

Sad to hear of any hunting person dying. Unfortunately they aren't been replaced by up and coming youngsters. Another generation and we will be close to been extinct apart from a few.

10 hours ago, TOMO said:

blood hell thats a shock..as others have said lovely lady .....met her many times ...

has anyone spoke to leeview of here they were partners hope hes baring up...rip Jayne

Fuuck I forgot all about that TOMO. If you speak to him, pass on my respects please ;)

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Jaynes Funeral Service is Monday 2nd of July at 11.50am at Lincoln Cremetorium for anyone that would like to attend and pay their respects.

Hopefully a few Lurcher folk turn out ?

Thanks for posting Max ? can't be there in body though.

• 1 month later...

Very rarely come on here these days but I’m genuinely gutted to read this,hadn’t spoke to Jayne for a few year but will hold fond memories of her,she was a proper decent soul and loved a pisstake,loved her hunting,horses and all things country,opened doors for me and gave me one of my best days in dogs,I’ll never forget them times...rip Jayne

• Like 2