Putting in the training with the HW 97K .177

Well lads I`m putting in a lot of paperwork/ target training with the newly bought HW97K.

You do realise the pigeon decoying season is fast approaching don`t you ?

This HW97K is going to " bag up" if they show up in numbers this year.

Here`s a regular 12 shot group tonight - just before a beer shouted to me.:boogy:

IMG_1070.thumb.JPG.fdbaa87b0d7bcae71c99fb0a2a5aa0b3.JPG

atb  Mark.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, timmytree said:

Bloody hell Mark, that is good!

How about stretching it out to 50+ yards and see what you can do?

Suppose I could Timmy but you know me by now, - I like to get " close and personal" hunting with sub 12.

I love the challenge of getting close up :good:

21 minutes ago, LuckOrJudgement said:

Superb. Is that with the JSB's?

Yes LJ and thank you.

I use JSB Exact Express 4.52, 7.87g with all my .177 rifles except for my HW 100 KT .177.

The 100 KT .177 just adores AA Fields 4.52, 8.4g but Mitch, (Villa Man) swears by the Express in his HW 100 KT .177.

In fact LJ it was Mitch that got me onto the Express in .177 and Falcon Accuracy Plus in .22.

atb  Mark

12 hours ago, mark williams said:

Well lads I`m putting in a lot of paperwork/ target training with the newly bought HW97K.

You do realise the pigeon decoying season is fast approaching don`t you ?

This HW97K is going to " bag up" if they show up in numbers this year.

Here`s a regular 12 shot group tonight - just before a beer shouted to me.:boogy:

IMG_1070.thumb.JPG.fdbaa87b0d7bcae71c99fb0a2a5aa0b3.JPG

atb  Mark.

Rubbish...

?

• Haha 1

Been away this weekend for Cosford Airshow Mark and was going to message you to.see if you were happy with the rifle and if there were any problems? 

Don't think I need bother you any further, after seeing what she's doing at 38 yards!

Wishing you many years of happy hunting with her!

Simon.