A new permission

Got some new permission the other day, 2 woods at either side of some decent fields, plenty of rabbit warrens, woodys and hopefully squirrels, il get some squirrel feeders sorted for this wood, also seen 2 big nests in high trees, red kites i think as there is a good few round here, looking farward to sitting in here with the hw100 and seeing what else is about

20180603_073025.jpg

20180603_073037.jpg

20180603_073046.jpg

20180603_075756.jpg

20180603_073054.jpg

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, timmytree said:

Stand under the tree, if the bear pelts you with snowballs then yes its a polar bear.

I have to say gents, this new batch of cider is bloody good! ?

put me down for some of the next batch:drink:

33 minutes ago, timmytree said:

I'm guarding this like a wild bitch with pups. 8% rocket fuel that slides down the throat like greased ice. Tastes fantastic. I'll be brewing up another 10 gallons this weekend. 

And from tasting it many years ago I can vouch for your brewing skills. I've still got your two empty bottles in the garage if ever you are down this way. Still on the Airarms site and using them?

Looks a grand place to be BN ,and if the cider runs out a good place to set up a still ,so cider could be say apple brandy which is a great winter warmer if your chasing Polar bears or being chased by Polar bears :icon_eek:

• Haha 1