Condolences for the loss of your old fella ... I sent the pic to a mate of mine that's into all things boats and sea fishing and he reckons £1,800 - £2,000 

• Like 3

exellent boats, I had one myself, 11ft 6 to be exact with a 10hp mariner and it was ok for getting out mackerel bashing then I bought a 20hp and it was some bit of kit, up on the plane and away like a scalded cat. theres even bigger ones around 17 ft that id like but for sea fishing it was a very stable and safe craft to fish from, the only fault was the mahogany bench seats cut the hole off ya after a few hrs fishing lol

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

exellent boats, I had one myself, 11ft 6 to be exact with a 10hp mariner and it was ok for getting out mackerel bashing then I bought a 20hp and it was some bit of kit, up on the plane and away like a scalded cat. theres even bigger ones around 17 ft that id like but for sea fishing it was a very stable and safe craft to fish from, the only fault was the mahogany bench seats cut the hole off ya after a few hrs fishing lol

Ai mate the 9.9 push her along fine.i bet a 20hp fly. The one iv got is a 10ft it seems small but we had 3 of us in it and it was fine.ye I bet the bench is uncomfortable lol the boat has the original cautions it's only abit of foam but it's better than wood 

1 minute ago, green dragon said:

Ai mate the 9.9 push her along fine.i bet a 20hp fly. The one iv got is a 10ft it seems small but we had 3 of us in it and it was fine.ye I bet the bench is uncomfortable lol the boat has the original cautions it's only abit of foam but it's better than wood 

the cathederal; hull design is great for planeing along the surface and less rolly when sitting still unlike a displacement hull. excellent we boats and easily to tow to different launching points