Alright lads I dont really know how to Wright this. My dad past away last Wednesday while out riding his motorcycle. Any way he bought this boat a few months ago we used it once we serviced the engine and she was put away.

its a 10ft or 11ft sports dory limited edition it has 9.9 marina on the back. the trailer is very good with new bearings.it's on its original gel coat with no marks or repairs no rust and the crome shines nice. Has life jackets and carbon paddles (everything you need to get straight on the water)

I'm not looking to sell yet  i'm just wondering dose anyone know what it's worth. 

_20180607_081614.JPG

Sorry to here of your loss mate. Have you no idea what your father paid for it as it only a few months ago? Looks a nice bit of kit for inshore or river fishing. Try a boat dealer on the coast. This would be a better time of the year to sell rather than the autumn. Atb.

Cheers Arry 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Arry said:

Sorry to here of your loss mate. Have you no idea what your father paid for it as it only a few months ago? Looks a nice bit of kit for inshore or river fishing. Try a boat dealer on the coast. This would be a better time of the year to sell rather than the autumn. Atb.

Cheers Arry 

Cheers mate. I don't, I never asked him I don't know why I didn't ask. Ill have a look about there's a few boat deals no to far ?

The things you need to know, age of boat, age of outboard and approximate use, what comes with it, sounds like you have a vhf radio with it, if you can find those out it will make the value much more accurate.

Not to piss on anyone's fire but it will not be worth 3 or 4 grand unless it is a pretty new engine and boat. one just sold on gumtree with a 15hp Suzuki engine for 2 grand.

11 minutes ago, green dragon said:
32 minutes ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry 

Cheers mate. I don't, I never asked him I don't know why I didn't ask. Ill have a look about there's a few boat deals no to far ?

Try your fathers old bank statements mate must have drawn some money out or wrote a check out, if you know roughly when he bought it.  Atb.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rabid said:

The things you need to know, age of boat, age of outboard and approximate use, what comes with it, sounds like you have a vhf radio with it, if you can find those out it will make the value much more accurate.

Not to piss on anyone's fire but it will not be worth 3 or 4 grand unless it is a pretty new engine and boat. one just sold on gumtree with a 15hp Suzuki engine for 2 grand.

Iv just seen that one on Gumtree  now  and it looks the  same condition as mine just the engine looks newer 

3 hours ago, green dragon said:

Iv just seen that one on Gumtree  now  and it looks the  same condition as mine just the engine looks newer 

Yes, I thought they both looked in very good condition.

dont forget the 15hp will always hold a higher value than your 9, personally I prefer the mariner engines, yours does look pretty old, but if looked after they are good engines.