Crap couple of days

I got home from work on monday went to the kennel and there was sh1t from ahole to breakfast time, diarrhea full of blood, my pup was a bit off colour so straight to the vet, her temp was allright and she was not dehydrated, they thought it was collitus  a injection and some promax to settle her stomach , told to feed on chicken and rice for a couple of days, she would not eat that day.  Next morning she was looking allright and ate her grub and seemed great allday. This morning same sh1te blood in her crap and vomiting blood, she has been in the vets al day on drips, antibiotics and sugars, blood tests the lot, they are keeping her in for another 24hrs but i don't think she will be coming out, this is killing me and if this happens i think after loosing a real good bitch last year that will be me finished with the running dogs.    

Up to now they don't know what it is , waiting for the blood tests coming back, i hope its not rodenticide as then i will blame myself, allthough i do make sure every thing is stored securely, slug pellets i mentioned to the vet and they said it would be fitting if it had eaten any [I mean having fits]

Gutted for you bud i had same sort of thing with a 3yr old deerhound x soent two weeks in & out of vets she had to be pts. Hope you have a better outcome. They thought she’d eaten some baited food while out mouching. Atb

Bad news mate, I hope she comes good.

had the same sort of thing last year, lost a terrier and nearly lost the whip x.

the vets said it was from eating mould, found the terrier by the compost heap, that was said to be the cause as there was straw/grass type stuff after her stomach was pumped. They were fitting badly though, was a shit experience for sure.

good luck mate

• Like 1
4 hours ago, myersbg said:

She is back home and looking good, still don't know what caused it, the wallet took a hammering £510, but what the fck, if she is going to be alright it will be worth it. 

Fair play mate hope she’s sorted ??.only money mate it’s a small price to pay for what you want 

• Like 1
On 08/06/2018 at 22:58, poxon said:

Fair play mate hope she’s sorted ??.only money mate it’s a small price to pay for what you want 

+ 2 , keep us posted  how she comes on this year, see if there an long term affect .