Nitesite viper problem

Hi guys I’ve got a problem with my nitesite viper screen it has developed a green line that goes from top to bottom of the screen I’ve been in touch with nitesite about it as I’ve only had it just over a year now they have told me it will be a free repair but now they are saying they can not find my warranty card which I returned to them the day after I bought it I also registered it online and they are saying they can’t find that either. I did contact them yesterday by email twice and guess what they couldn’t find any of them either don’t know what’s going on but I don’t want to have to pay for something that don’t have to. So now I will have to get in touch with them again to try and sort this out.

go onto your online banking and see if you can find the payment and email it to them but make sure you ring them up before you send it so they 

dont fob you off again! 

dont take no sh1t.. and hope you get it sorted?

ps. I can go into my emails and even if they've been archived type in the company name and it'll bring up old sent ones!

• Like 1

Spoken to Nitesite got to be honest they were brilliant they just asked for the serial number then said no problem they told me when the unit was made and were I bought it from and have arranged pick up and return for me I don’t think I could have asked for more really.

• Like 3
  • 4 years later...