Half cross pup

Now then I'm looking for half cross or a well bred bull cross pup I was on hear year ago but got out of the big house last year and haven't been able to find out worth haveing and will give strong money for the right animal cheers 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many of the best lines of Bull blood and Coursing dogs, came about, via men with time on their hands and a desire to create something special...regardless of their own financial status or upmarket nei

Pm if you want the proper gear

Your one thick little kid?post some more pics of your smashed up dog cock knocker..... Won't be long before your door goes through.... Loose lips sink ships ?Thl's  resident puppy farmer ?

Posted Images

The lads with anything 100% won't sell owt.....not for any price....... The local housing estate chavs will sell you plenty..... If you want to stay out the big house...... Maybe give Hancock a ring? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

The lads with anything 100% won't sell owt.....not for any price....... The local housing estate chavs will sell you plenty..... If you want to stay out the big house...... Maybe give Hancock a ring? 

Theres used to be some half decent bull cross on some of the uks housing estate SC and some decent dogmen started off in them. bit of a silly thing to put what you have there.

Edited by C.green
  • Like 4

I'm from one of the roughest council estates in this country ?Lol, he's just got out the nick and is asking for a half x...... He got 5 posts to his account..... Smells fishy to me ?you thick cnuts missed the joke ?but hey ho some fool will start posting pics and talking shit about what their dog can do..... I was offered 2 last season from probably the best there is on these islands.... But got no use for it as I'm getting out of the terriers....all gone bar my old bitch..... Getting a runner to fill my freezers..... That's the way forward imo.... Certain xs only attract the law and I don't need that hassle??

• Like 4
2 hours ago, LurcherLad94 said:

f***ing hell what a soft comment 

Your one thick little kid?post some more pics of your smashed up dog cock knocker..... Won't be long before your door goes through.... Loose lips sink ships ?Thl's  resident puppy farmer ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
On 07/06/2018 at 15:35, Daniel cain said:

I'm from one of the roughest council estates in this country ?Lol, he's just got out the nick and is asking for a half x...... He got 5 posts to his account..... Smells fishy to me ?you thick cnuts missed the joke ?but hey ho some fool will start posting pics and talking shit about what their dog can do..... I was offered 2 last season from probably the best there is on these islands.... But got no use for it as I'm getting out of the terriers....all gone bar my old bitch..... Getting a runner to fill my freezers..... That's the way forward imo.... Certain xs only attract the law and I don't need that hassle??

Look pal the is nothing fishy about me av  been in this game a very long time and ran dogs with of the best dog men in the country both coursing and bull crosses I was only asking for a pup not a running dog and I was on this years ago and Ian B is one of my pals and he runs this doesn't so if you think the is out fishy giv him a shout and ask him what am like my name is davo halse 

13 minutes ago, DavoH66 said:

Look pal the is nothing fishy about me av  been in this game a very long time and ran dogs with of the best dog men in the country both coursing and bull crosses I was only asking for a pup not a running dog and I was on this years ago and Ian B is one of my pals and he runs this doesn't so if you think the is out fishy giv him a shout and ask him what am like my name is davo halse 

If your that well connected lol, then why you asking on here?? Alarm bells are ringing whinny ?

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

If your that well connected lol, then why you asking on here?? Alarm bells are ringing whinny ?

Coz the is no pups about worth have am just putting the feelers out every where pal I don't have to prove nothing to no one pal every one have there own opinion that's up to you mate 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, DavoH66 said:

Coz the is no pups about worth have am just putting the feelers out every where pal I don't have to prove nothing to no one pal every one have there own opinion that's up to you mate 

Was you having to give your dog up about a year ago due to a trip to the blue brick think on here not judging mate its how life goes if im wrong then just ignore 

Every one else does?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Black neck said:

Was you having to give your dog up about a year ago due to a trip to the blue brick think on here not judging mate its how life goes if im wrong then just ignore 

Every one else does?

Yer pal my dad kept my coursing dogs for me and my digging dogs I give to my friend but I hadn't had and bull crosses for about 4 months before i went away but av been out about 11 month now and the still hasn't been out decent pups come up yet and that fen job and Matching is a bit hot at the min so just look for something to f**k about with a bit lamping