Half cross pup

20 minutes ago, DavoH66 said:

Yer pal my dad kept my coursing dogs for me and my digging dogs I give to my friend but I hadn't had and bull crosses for about 4 months before i went away but av been out about 11 month now and the still hasn't been out decent pups come up yet and that fen job and Matching is a bit hot at the min so just look for something to f**k about with a bit lamping 

Well what about 1 of these bull x cousing type things can do abit of ote

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many of the best lines of Bull blood and Coursing dogs, came about, via men with time on their hands and a desire to create something special...regardless of their own financial status or upmarket nei

Pm if you want the proper gear

Your one thick little kid?post some more pics of your smashed up dog cock knocker..... Won't be long before your door goes through.... Loose lips sink ships ?Thl's  resident puppy farmer ?

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Well what about 1 of these bull x cousing type things can do abit of ote

That's what I'm looking for a well bred bitch pup then al put it to my good match dog 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, DavoH66 said:

And me pal rang me this morning sed he bitch has just broke down and sed I can have pick of the bitches so am happy about that coz av seen both dam and sire run 

Hope you get a pup mate, always someone on here putting others down.just blank them and do your own thing, atb 

7 minutes ago, Jerry71 said:

Hope you get a pup mate, always someone on here putting others down.just blank them and do your own thing, atb 

Cheers pal al get what am looking for it just takes time ... you always get them pal that's just life I no what I've done with dogs and a bet the is not many who can say the have done what I have done and killed lol 

On 07/06/2018 at 14:03, Phil Lloyd said:

Many of the best lines of Bull blood and Coursing dogs, came about, via men with time on their hands and a desire to create something special...regardless of their own financial status or upmarket neighborhood...

Nice shiny kennels and a brand new pick up, don't necessarily make good dogs,..its continuous work in the field that molds an animal into a useful critter...?

Bang on, don't matter how much new shiny kit some have if you ain't got the time to get out your never going to catch much and it's a waste of a dog. Seen plenty of lads on the dole who put plenty of time and game in front of there dogs.  Dogs fed, kenneled as good as any. Atb 

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, Jerry71 said:

Bang on, don't matter how much new shiny kit some have if you ain't got the time to get out your never going to catch much and it's a waste of a dog. Seen plenty of lads on the dole who put plenty of time and game in front of there dogs.  Dogs fed, kenneled as good as any. Atb 

The is a lot of men who love to talk about it think the no every thing but never done it them self I been there first hand with coursing men who drove round and round the fen and wouldn't dear stop for a run and all the wonted to do was talk about where the had ran befor in the end I had to walk the land of by my self so I take every thing with pitch of salt now 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
3 hours ago, Jerry71 said:

Jerry your another thick cnut that don't think before he speaks..... Not putting anyone down.... Have a little read of what your new best bumchum has written on his other threads... Dog does this and that.... Pm material not an open forum. If you can't see the trees through the woods then you just as retarded imo... I couldn't give a f**k what others do, I've killed stuff up and down the uk for 25 yrs never had a tug, just use your head.... but when their words or direct actions bring it on top for everyone else, I will speak up about it, you got thick cnuts making comments who are just as f***ing stupid, they know who they are.... Stupid enough to send me pics by pm without even knowing me for a pat on the back lol...... Bunch of f***ing nuggets to be fair. You lot craic on telling the world what your dogs are doing.... Catch up with you sooner than you think.atb  Have a nice day..... ?

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Jerry your another thick cnut that don't think before he speaks..... Not putting anyone down.... Have a little read of what your new best bumchum has written on his other threads... Dog does this and that.... Pm material not an open forum. If you can't see the trees through the woods then you just as retarded imo... I couldn't give a f**k what others do, I've killed stuff up and down the uk for 25 yrs never had a tug, just use your head.... but when their words or direct actions bring it on top for everyone else, I will speak up about it, you got thick cnuts making comments who are just as f***ing stupid, they know who they are.... Stupid enough to send me pics by pm without even knowing me for a pat on the back lol...... Bunch of f***ing nuggets to be fair. You lot craic on telling the world what your dogs are doing.... Catch up with you sooner than you think.atb  Have a nice day..... ?

Dc I have no gripe with anyone on here,I enjoy your threads etc, I was wishing the lad luck like I would anyone getting a pup, what I don't get is all the bickering etc and that's not ment towards you. If folk posting are cnuts they will soon be found out. In the 35 years I've run dogs iv seen loads of fools but they soon move on to the next thing. I keep myself to myself I get less problems that way. Atvb 

Edited by Jerry71
  • Like 1

Makes no difference to me what folks do jerry... This forum is not the place to be saying my dog does r/h/d/f lol talking in f***ing riddles, surely your smart enough to see where I'm coming from? A small minority of nuggets put us here in the first place.... Certain folks post on here looking for a pat on the back, it's not just the youngsters but some off the  old boys that should know better imo?just humour the cnuts and say f**k all is best. Anyway no hard feelings bud?

• Like 1

Best thing to do if your feeling unsure about usen or what your dogs can do is 

1 post a pic of your knackers

2 blame it on your little brother

Ive spoken to peter about it and hes gave me permission to reveal his most guarded secret just to help other lads out  ill never forget it

• Haha 2

I've asked before on here mate I only know to one true half x people have dogs that they claim are half xs but the truth is there not and when you dig deep the bull is a good few generations but I've come to the conclusion if Im after that type I'm gona start from the ground up and breed my own stock just finding the right stuff but look and though shalt find as they say at the moment I'm gona make do with what I've got 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Makes no difference to me what folks do jerry... This forum is not the place to be saying my dog does r/h/d/f lol talking in f***ing riddles, surely your smart enough to see where I'm coming from? A small minority of nuggets put us here in the first place.... Certain folks post on here looking for a pat on the back, it's not just the youngsters but some off the  old boys that should know better imo?just humour the cnuts and say f**k all is best. Anyway no hard feelings bud?

That's one thing I never do,, I just say I keep mooching dogs and never put pics up of the pests they control and I have never needed the company of anyone but my dogs when out in the field. I'm not saying I ain't had some good days with other lads as I have but I like being out on my own. Atvb

Edited by Jerry71
  • Like 4
On 7 June 2018 at 14:03, Phil Lloyd said:

Many of the best lines of Bull blood and Coursing dogs, came about, via men with time on their hands and a desire to create something special...regardless of their own financial status or upmarket neighborhood...

Nice shiny kennels and a brand new pick up, don't necessarily make good dogs,..its continuous work in the field that molds an animal into a useful critter...?

Good post Phil and many a good dog folk come from dire worse places than estates .atb bill

• Like 3