Pellet choice Hw100 .20 calibre

Hi

I'm new to the forum, 

Just looking to say hello and also to get a few opinions on which .20 pellet to give best output and accuracy in this rifle?

I dont have the rifle yet it is currently on order in laminate stock version, should have it mid July. 

The Kaisers at around 11.5 grain look a decent shout but just wanted to get an idea of what other people are using in their .20 barrels. 

Cheers

Lee

never owned a .20 because of the limited amount of pellets about! 

if you get a pellet fussy one your fecked... but there are a couple of lads on here that love them and do really well with them?

and as well as having a homo gun you automatically fall into the tw@t club" hw100" gang:laugh: but dont worry cos nearly every fcuker on here owns one or two!! lol

welcome and good luck si 

• Haha 1

Welcome Lee :thumbs:

Good choice of rifle.

I've never had a .20 but, you shouldn't go far wrong if you test pellets from some of the quality makers - JSB & H&N.

....... Those Kaisers are a JSB variant so, they're worth a go.

Nothing wrong with .20 shot them for years,most people that nock them have not even used one. As for pellets I use either H+N 11.42gn (usually higher in weight than listed)  or JSB 13.73gn in my guns (1 gun uses H+N) Use the pellet that is most accurate in your gun as most people will advise you to use the flatter flying H+N, but its all about accuracy not trajectory . hth

Edited by MickC

My .20 is running a f,kin treat on Exacts mate. Give um a go. To be honest, us ‘inbetween’ Calibre lot are hard pressed to find anything decent, in that a mean plenty of choice, but of all the .20 I’ve tried, exacts set the standard. 

Thinking out loud though, my .20 is US and they’re built on JSB, being German slash UK’ish, maybe H&N could be worth a go in your 100. 

Keep us posted. 

I’ve used all the available  .20 pellets in my Hw 100 and the best by far are jsb exacts. I don’t know of a 100 that doesn’t like exacts. 

Interestingly I found .20  bisley super fields ( can’t remover exact weight)  just as accurate at 50 yards and even more interesting they had exactly the same poi as the heavier 13.73gn exacts with no scope adjustments. 

The exacts have a far superior BC so are much more efficient.