• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

74 years ago young lads much braver than me were storming beach’s and fighting for their lives. We have betrayed those lads.   Lest we forget.

While I fully support your right to call each other idiots ,is this really the thread to do it on .?

I believe this was taken before he packed off for D day. You can see in the eyes of my grandad what he was expecting ?

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Yes generations of Great Britains Best Men Lost ' in hindsight for what ?

it needed doing max it did change the courseof history for the better  the alternative at the time  was        unthinkable ..  .we now have another scurge ,but we are doing nothing about it and will suffer   for it!!!.

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Do you think all those young lads ' ladies ' men and women who fought in World War 1 and 2 would of as readily Went if they could see how Europe and Great Britain are today ????

Whats folks honest views ?

What would Churchill make of the likes of Blair and Brown ?

Would he View May as a Improvement ?

Would he agree with Farage's way of thinking ????

Given the right propaganda of course they would, I very much doubt we would have been in direct threat from Hitler if we hadn't declared war on Germany. 

• Like 1

There are two marches at the weekend

How many on here are going, I bet NOT MANY, thats the problem, not the politicians, they do what they wont, because they know most will do f**k all about it.

Grow some balls, and try and be half the men our Grandfathers where.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

f**k sake comparing today's world to back then is a cheap shot.

Also asking what they sacrificed "what for" is that meant to be a serious response.

Yes the state of the world is far from perfect but to use old war heroes is quite frankly appalling.

One more point kerny learn some history. 

If you think Nazi Germany and the British empire could have co existed you're an idiot!

Stalin thought the same when he made an allegience with uncle Hitler. Even signed a non aggression pact. How did that turn out for him lol

To the fallen I thank you. RIP never forgotten. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Also asking what they sacrificed "what for" is that meant to be a serious response.

Yes the state of the world is far from perfect but to use old war heroes is quite frankly appalling.

If you think Nazi Germany and the British empire could have co existed you're an idiot!

Stalin thought the same when he made an allegience with uncle Hitler. Even signed a non aggression pact. How did that turn out for him lol

Not quite as diplomatic as I'd have tried to word it, lol, but I generally agree. :good:

• Thanks 1

im not a very emotional person but one thing that chokes me up is the thought of what our dads and grandads went through in ww2. 

both my grandads fought in the war and both were great men and fathers... ive never heard my mum or dad call either of them and I know that they both miss

there dads and there never far from there thoughts!

there the only two men that ive ever truly fully respected and it shames me how this county has become after what they went through for us!

20 minutes ago, scothunter said:

To the fallen I thank you. RIP never forgotten. 

The only idiot is you, Hitler always detested Russia from the start. The pact meant sweet fcuk all, he was merely playing the game.

Don't worry my history is just fine, perhaps you should read before you post.

Edited by Kerny92