Bunnys

Better night than me mate ,i just made car parts and wondered how many rabbits i see on the way home :laugh:.That thermal scope is the "way forward" as them there Londinium folk are known to say .:thumbs:

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Deker said:

57 in 2 hours is some going anywhere! :thumbs:

I will commonly get good numbers the first time on any site, but they steadily decline on subsequent service visits!

First time in these few fields they are as they say green as grass two fields over I have taken over 250 out of one field in 4 visits but thinning them out now

1 minute ago, si brown said:

Bloody hell pav... there will be eec pet food mountain up north soon!

that impact thermal combos definitely the tool for the job?

I usually use the rapid this time of year si  I was just to lazy to change the thermal over 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, pav said:

I usually use the rapid this time of year si  I was just to lazy to change the thermal over 

I’ve put the photon into hibernation till winter now the longer days are here, can’t be doing with being out late!!!

just waiting on a yay or nay dropping through the letter box... if it’s a goer I’ll be joining the impact clan?

Just need to sell a couple of the kids and I might treat meself to a thermal as well ;) 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, si brown said:

I’ve put the photon into hibernation till winter now the longer days are here, can’t be doing with being out late!!!

just waiting on a yay or nay dropping through the letter box... if it’s a goer I’ll be joining the impact clan?

Just need to sell a couple of the kids and I might treat meself to a thermal as well ;) 

That' the problem si there' always something new coming out and I always seem to get sucked into buying it plus my kids are all grown up and fledged so no feker will buy them lol

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, pav said:

First time in these few fields they are as they say green as grass two fields over I have taken over 250 out of one field in 4 visits but thinning them out now

WHERE LOL

TOP CLASS SHOOTING ALLAN

and dont be taking that thermal off my FX:nono::whistling:

makes my hw100 look like a kids rifle :cray:

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

WHERE LOL

TOP CLASS SHOOTING ALLAN

and dont be taking that thermal off my FX:nono::whistling:

makes my hw100 look like a kids rifle :cray:

I no Jimmy I'm kidding myself thinking I'm starting to thin them out there just seems more every I go down it' relentless 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, pav said:

I no Jimmy I'm kidding myself thinking I'm starting to thin them out there just seems more every I go down it' relentless 

The numbers on your perm now

are better than mine and viz,s were when we first got them lol

I could not count them when i was down there were that many 

had my head dune in lol