Kennel bedding

4 hours ago, socks said:

And there's always one clown that can't have a grown up debate and has to resort to name calling .... my dogs are on shredded wax paper so in the winter can bury down in it if they want to keep warm and if they have any muscle injuries they can lay on a nice warm soft bed rather than a hard cow mat ......

Kenneth the cow mats are a handy rubber lifetime base mat..easy took out easy washed and sprayed for mites and fleas after a good bed of straw is taken out of the kennels around may after the winter... 

• Like 1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And there's always one clown that can't have a grown up debate and has to resort to name calling .... my dogs are on shredded wax paper so in the winter can bury down in it if they want to keep warm a

You'd wanna get a sheet on that bed ????

I may need on of them tuffie beds for myself 

Posted Images

I know all about cow mats I've been in the game more than five minuets ? ... my point was as a downside used on their own they don't offer much comfort for the dog ... which is what I originally said ........    

• Like 1
7 hours ago, stop.end said:

Lol..theres always one clown.. how is lying on a cushioned rubber mat in a good bed like lying on a cold concrete floor.. get rid of them skinny whippet xs you keep fella if that's the case... what you bed yours on .. a fckun mattress I suppose...

C'mon now, bonny lad, ye know what the old terrierman wrote,.."Work them hard and treat them like heroes"...?

Mind you, I probably do spoil em a wee bit...?

PICT0015m.thumb.jpg.46a98266761f38d29ce500392c4b4c47.jpg

• Like 2

Socks you are clown I'll send you the outfit  hrose matting got give in it vey comfortable designed faa sore feet. Etc in stable very good fa jukels sore limbs and muscles winter add a few blankets  perfect .atb bill

1 hour ago, Phil Lloyd said:

C'mon now, bonny lad, ye know what the old terrierman wrote,.."Work them hard and treat them like heroes"...?

Mind you, I probably do spoil em a wee bit...?

PICT0015m.thumb.jpg.46a98266761f38d29ce500392c4b4c47.jpg

That's some kennel Phil.

You've even got rugs on the wall 

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, delboy_187 said:

You'd wanna get a sheet on that bed ????

There was but the boy didn't approve so used his paws to get rid!! Mine would have a mental brake down in a kennel I wake up everyday with him on the end of the bed!! Wouldn't mind but bought him a massive comfy bed on the weekend £50 And he still likes my bed more!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1