Kennel bedding

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And there's always one clown that can't have a grown up debate and has to resort to name calling .... my dogs are on shredded wax paper so in the winter can bury down in it if they want to keep warm a

You'd wanna get a sheet on that bed ????

I may need on of them tuffie beds for myself 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

I have rubber cow mats now in mine, haven’t had a problem , lift them out and power house them of, dry in no time, all that shredded paper and shavings go everywhere! Then when the weather turns I will put in a couple of old towels or something that I won’t lose any sleep over if they shred them! 

The only problem with using cow mats is they offer no comfort to a dog with sore muscles ... they just as well lay on concrete. 

Just now, socks said:

The only problem with using cow mats is they offer no comfort to a dog with sore muscles ... they just as well lay on concrete. 

Lol..theres always one clown.. how is lying on a cushioned rubber mat in a good bed like lying on a cold concrete floor.. get rid of them skinny whippet xs you keep fella if that's the case... what you bed yours on .. a fckun mattress I suppose...

41 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol..theres always one clown.. how is lying on a cushioned rubber mat in a good bed like lying on a cold concrete floor.. get rid of them skinny whippet xs you keep fella if that's the case... what you bed yours on .. a fckun mattress I suppose...

And there's always one clown that can't have a grown up debate and has to resort to name calling .... my dogs are on shredded wax paper so in the winter can bury down in it if they want to keep warm and if they have any muscle injuries they can lay on a nice warm soft bed rather than a hard cow mat ......

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

There’s the mats in mine, the barrel and insulated box are the terriers and the industructable box is the Lurcher the only thing not on the kennels are the rubber flaps, no need for them in the summer imo..... he looks comfy to me 

CF1BB705-2C68-4DD6-BD54-9D674F8FAB62.jpeg

FEF191DE-37B8-4B10-9A38-FD41E642F3D8.jpeg

9B546D48-6B29-4DFB-AAFD-CE4CB3E2D072.jpeg

617351A3-534D-47F0-A761-F1EC685583A4.jpeg

Bit a comfort wunt go a miss

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

I have rubber cow mats now in mine, haven’t had a problem , lift them out and power house them of, dry in no time, all that shredded paper and shavings go everywhere! Then when the weather turns I will put in a couple of old towels or something that I won’t lose any sleep over if they shred them! 

Only problem wi that is i quite often run out of towels and it gets a ball ache having to keep going down the kennels to borrow 1

• Haha 2