Barnesmore whippets

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The terrier is beddy x plummer, two sisters 

Don't know much about the various breed prefixes, but I do like whippets, in all their many shapes and sizes.  I've had a few over the years, (fecked most of them up), but, they would have had it

What about this for a bit of structure

Posted Images

17 hours ago, blackmaggie said:

Socks is your man anything you need to know just pm him what he doesnt know about whippets isn't worth knowing 

Or more correctly, what he does know about whippets isn't worth knowing ☺

• Haha 1

out and out show stuff now days, their original stuff was like a whos who of the  coursing field and produced some top class workers, i worked some crackers of painted pony but they're wrecked them as workers by constantly mating to top winning show dogs. i wouldn't touch them with a barge  pole these days. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Jus out nosiness anybody any pics of the structure they like compared to structure they don’t in whippets ?

i wouldn't know what to look for.what you would call good & bad.i have always used whippet lurchers & know what i like so it suits me?

• Haha 1
On 6 June 2018 at 16:59, fred90 said:

i wouldn't know what to look for.what you would call good & bad.i have always used whippet lurchers & know what i like so it suits me?

So would you not know what to look for if the whippets that's gonna make has lurched simple question,. Ate bill

7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

That’s what I was getting at? only whippets iv seen that had good structure was crosses an only ones with bad structure weee pures???

lol ?? i am sure whippet breeders will correct our ignorance.

• Haha 1