Little Ones First Fish

That squeak when she catches is cute . Theirs something about girls following their fathers.  My daughter's the same , my boy isn't that interested , much prefers living in the fantasy world of playing around . Does she go check traps with you aswell ? Could make a nice narrator to your vids 

41 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

That squeak when she catches is cute . Theirs something about girls following their fathers.  My daughter's the same , my boy isn't that interested , much prefers living in the fantasy world of playing around . Does she go check traps with you aswell ? Could make a nice narrator to your vids 

It would be great, but she's only six, and hard enough keep an eye on them at that age.

I need to give fishing a go properly again.  Was speaking to a guy from Kent whose mad on it and makes his own baits etc and made me keen for it . Keeping my boys attention span from battling tigers and monsters on the riverbank will be a test tho 

2 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I need to give fishing a go properly again.  Was speaking to a guy from Kent whose mad on it and makes his own baits etc and made me keen for it . Keeping my boys attention span from battling tigers and monsters on the riverbank will be a test tho 

lol My brother used to stick worms on torn bushes as a young lad when bored from fishing. lol