2 hours ago, mackem said:

Flown a lot smaller than that :ninja: I actually phoned a wing-walking place up last year but couldn't do it as I don't qualify the weight limits.

untitled 5.png

They seem strict on weight when flying my mate once rung about a helicopter lesson for his birthday after he told her his height and weight she said we don't do chinnocks and put phone down ? he was bouncing 

• Haha 2

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Immigration officer

Years ago, I cleared all the old kit out of the Department of Trade & Industry building at Victoria. It was in the days when they still had little individual offices instead of the big, open

? I've been lucky,...I've had several dream jobs,...unbelievably diverse,  but all, equally exciting, in their own different ways...? I'm an old pensioner now and occasionally, (very occasionally

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

They seem strict on weight when flying my mate once rung about a helicopter lesson for his birthday after he told her his height and weight she said we don't do chinnocks and put phone down ? he was bouncing 

I had to be below 12 stone to be strapped on top of the plane and wing-walk,sadly if I was 12 stone I would look skeletal so the wingwalk is scrapped,but fear not,i have found a basejumping course in the states :ninja:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, si brown said:

I know where coming from with the board bit but I site hop loads so It breaks it up!

its the only job I know where you can have days off whenever when you want and not get sacked for telling ppl to fcukoff

Yup thats true,sllways in different places,scenery.moneys good now.is yours price gang.?

5 hours ago, si brown said:

you should get a bravery award getting in one of them fcukin things!!

the only time I ever think of religion is just before a plane takes off. 

Last time I was in a plane like that, I jumped out ???

I bought a paraglider years ago.i also bought a paragliding book read that.

Then me and the boys went up the mountain drank a few cans of Stella. half a dozen bongs each and had a go at flying.

I had a bigger rush taking off than the bong lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know we moan about the uk,but moneys pretty good if you wsnt to graft.a young lad going into bricklaying,even after a bit of onsite training can earn alot of pounds.they are desperate for brickies,anyone who can hold a trowel is bieng grabbed up.

Edited by Qbgrey

Before I went down the pit in the late 70s I worked for the south Yorkshire canal king Waddington loading barges up with steel billets and potash bulk bags on the fiddle I always envied the barge mens job with its freedom of not having to work with loads of other people.

• Like 2