Dogs not tieing

We've been trying to line a bitch recently but they don't seem to be tieing,  she is 15 days today we've had to restrain the bitch evertime we are trying as every time the dog goes near her she's at him, he's been in a load of times for a good length of time but keeps slipping out without tieing,  has anyone  else had this problem? Or has anyone got any suggestions about what' going on? Atb

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So what about all the greyhound bitches that are brought to greyhound stud dogs ???????????? Are you suggesting the owner of the stud dog should drive around the country to each bitch, LOL. Stop

You ever thought of writing romantic fiction? ??? Cheers, D.

It's typical when you have a suitable pairing. If you didn't want a litter the next door neighbours mangy mongrel dog would tip her through the kennel gate in 5 seconds and they would have 10 pups?

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Lew said:

Put your hand under the bitch and keep her back end proped up an soon as the dog is on her and in push his back end in and keep him locked in and he will be tied in seconds

Done all that mate I had my hand on his backend for about 15 sec when he was in but still slipped out it' got us baffeled

Whats wrong andy is the bitch snapping and trying to be aggressive to dog when he going for mount?

I have mentioned a few times to other men about the dog should be brought to the bitch..another dog should be allowed to bring her on naturally even if this is not the dog due to mate her..it brings the bitch on naturally when a dog is allowed to play court lick and test her right up to she flicks the tail under a watchful eye.. bitches brought from kennels to lining without natural stimulation can be a a whole marigold glove job lol...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Night Walker said:

Or she was and you missed her?

The owner of the bitch has been keeping a close eye on her for a while i think we have got the days bang on, I no every bitch is different an this is her first mating, I was talking to someone tonight who had a bitch that stood at 20 days an not a day sooner.

2 minutes ago, andy26 said:

The owner of the bitch has been keeping a close eye on her for a while i think we have got the days bang on, I no every bitch is different an this is her first mating, I was talking to someone tonight who had a bitch that stood at 20 days an not a day sooner.

Fingers crossed for you then mate, just keep trying ??

14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Place In Durham does a.i. For about 100 quid, well worth it of ye want te litter mate?

I suggested that to the owner of the bitch mate but he doesn't fancy doing it as much as he wants her lined he just wants it to happen naturally.

14 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Whats wrong andy is the bitch snapping and trying to be aggressive to dog when he going for mount?

I have mentioned a few times to other men about the dog should be brought to the bitch..another dog should be allowed to bring her on naturally even if this is not the dog due to mate her..it brings the bitch on naturally when a dog is allowed to play court lick and test her right up to she flicks the tail under a watchful eye.. bitches brought from kennels to lining without natural stimulation can be a a whole marigold glove job lol...

Yeah mate she' just snacking at him so a sign she isn't ready, we have left them to fondle about an she seems flirty with him but soon as the mount comes she's at him, but hes been in long enough to be a tie but hasnt an thats something i havent seen before, there' another bitch over here that just doesn't want to be lined no matter what you do  she's nearly had her owners hand off afew times.an we always take the bitch to the dog over here I might try the other way round next time, we are at that place were we would try anything.

18 minutes ago, shaneg said:

I’ve herd of a greyhound bitch that would stand on her 21st day every time she was mated and not a day earlier 

A mate just text me saying he nows' of a bitch that was standing at 7 days an another one at 22 days but it's the not tieing bit that's got us mate

• Like 1