Old nuttall stock

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few photos of some of the old terriers from those lines which I was fortunate enough to own from the 1970's - 1990's   

maybe , maybe not , maybe the two banged up had been doubled up , maybe both did 5 hours each separate digs  , history is as honest as the person you wish to believe 

x      

Posted Images

Has anyone on here ever seen Miner work?and if so what kind of a dog was he ?as in work style etc.was he equally as good a worker as he was a producer,I’ve always wondered as you hear lots about his offspring but not much about the dog himself,

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Glyn..... said:

For me it was Rocky , he produced some tidy stuff Micky was a good type and both produced good workers but a lot of them come black and tan and border/lakie type , after that I didn't like the type but can't comment on the working ability as I never saw any amount work and you can't base an opinion on seeing a just  few work from a line

Glad to hear you know personally of them two dogs . I only told the names off couple of dogmen years back .one being the men who bred my first black dog , which was out of rocky and the mother was As bred bitch .The other dog i had was called nipper off nuttall himself, and he told me the sire was Micky .he was a good dog too , lot smaller than my first big dog, Bruno. 

55 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

I  saw both in the flesh but not in the ground, saw a fair few of there pups work used a son of Rocky pups where poor used a son of Micky big good baying dog who could hold his own  good pups from him 

The 3 male dogs off rocky in that litter were all big ;around 14 half inch and hard dogs , and good finders and would do long time to ground  . The As bitch which the man who owned and worked it , was very hard dog and would work alot of hard old places . I was walking one day to a dog show with df and we stopped at a old hunt kennels on the road which we'll known for old beagle pack .By chance a man was visiting as we sat on the bench, it was Alan. He liked one young dog i had , and told me who he was. He said that the had come lot bigger in size but liked the way the was . The other dog i got nipper, was Bayer mixer , that was off Micky and again a similar bred bitch 

• Like 1

My very First stuff where bred around AS bitch Slug one of her granddaughter who was also a grt grand daughter was the most like a mini pitbull i've' bred , hell of a digging bitch in fact most of that stuff worked and worked very well

• Like 1

The bitch , bonnie, which man had off As ( mother to the dogs we had ). Was a tall thick coated bitch. Didn't look bully , but big very capable worker .my own dog , out of it was a powerhouse, very bully. Everybit of it a good worker. 

• Like 1
On 02/06/2018 at 19:50, shaneg said:

Does anyone keep the nuttall stuff of old the bigger stronger type not the small stuff that’s about these days. 

You could have a try on this dog ,, i know its old stuff cuz i bred it only monster kennel dont have the right ped ,,,

A9EA857A-E1CE-4000-A675-84716EBC5F6E.png

37 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

and not a mark on it, like one of the steroid abusers looking good on the door then when the sh1t hits the fan still looking good in the disabled toilet with the door locked lol

I've just had a gander on the website and tbh there's some very handy looking dogs on there, you will take back that comment. Some do look proper bullified though, old Nuttall my arse. ?

Edited by Kerny92