Iv got a 2m x 2m spot under my kitchen window I’m hoping to put s double terrier kennel sooner rather than later family issues , best way to do it any ideas it’s got a natural fall and it’s slabbed and drainage just not sure what to put there kennel wise I’m useless with shit like this im a spark lol 

3 minutes ago, Boristheblade said:

Don’t them plastic barrels just fill with condensation?

I didn't have a problem when I used to use them years back. I think if you cut the entrance hole big enough you won't have a problem. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, socks said:

I didn't have a problem when I used to use them years back. I think if you cut the entrance hole big enough you won't have a problem. 

Oh fair dos but what about in winter if ya flap on? . I was guna line mine with pvc boarding but decided not to as for condensation so used caberdek floorboardibg instead 

2 hours ago, Boristheblade said:

Oh fair dos but what about in winter if ya flap on? . I was guna line mine with pvc boarding but decided not to as for condensation so used caberdek floorboardibg instead 

At the time the kennels were In a very sheltered area and with a deep bed of straw they didn't need a flap so I wouldn't know mate. 

16 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

They seem a bit overkill for such a basic concept to me.

Feck no mate Remember in school they had us jumping over them things.

After cleaning the barrel.a few run and jumps over that will keep you fit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Guest Navek

Seen plenty bulls kept in barrels ..easiest way Is cut a good size entrance hole for them line with a rubber cow mat/horse mat ..the ones they have in horse box’s in summer there cool enough and in winter chuck some straw in ..