World Cup bet ?

1 minute ago, marshman said:

If you had to pick an outsider team to win who would ya bet on lads ? 

Plus who do you think will win it ? 

Russia on both counts. Briefcases full of money and the ubiquitous Kalashnikov make FIFA reps cream themselves.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Russia on both counts. Briefcases full of money and the ubiquitous Kalashnikov make FIFA reps cream themselves.

Fancy Croatia outsiders and Germany but Russia is a good shout 

3 minutes ago, greg64 said:

you could be right chris and they will have the only supporters there I recon

They're in Group A with Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Uruguay. That group is there's to lose although Uruguay isn't a pushover.

1 minute ago, marshman said:

Fancy Croatia outsiders and Germany but Russia is a good shout 

I'm sure our resident matchday commentators will laugh at the cynical prediction but isn't it the same every 4 years? You pick Brazil, Germany, and the two strongest European teams leading into the tournament. I know our resident matchday commentators will laugh at the prediction but look at the controversy surrounding Russia staging the tournament in the first place. In fact, I wouldn't write them off even if they were knocked out in the group stage. I'd expect FIFA to change the rules so they could play in the final all while Putin is smiling on camera at the Kremlin :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I expect Belgium to do decent things 

as for the rest , Holland are more total shite than total football and I expect England to surprise a few with how shite we are!! 

The argies will be there bouts as will germans etc . 

A proper outside bet?? 

England are at 16 -1 ! How the f**k that is I do not know , ahead of Portugal and Uruguay!!

stick a tenner on South Korea for the crack 

4 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

England are at 16 -1 ! How the f**k that is I do not know

To give the experts a push into handing over their money. George cross tinted glasses are on at this time of the year and there's nothing more patriotic than having a flutter on home nation!

10 minutes ago, John d said:

Lol you can tell your not in england at the moment! I’ve not met one person who has bet on England yet

Wait until it's up and running! Anyone that has watched England play or gambles knows that it's a sucker's bet. It's designed to get the bloke that gambles every four years on the footy and once a year on the national to hand over a tenner. It's easy money like selling lottery tickets.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...