A few hours before the rain

Nice one bn.. can’t beat the quality long shots? I took the 100 out last Sunday  cos it hadn’t been used for ages.. feck all rabbits about cos it was scorching so I had a plink.. hitting thumb nail sized nots on a fence post at 60yrd ?

Its just started raining on the coast :(

do you eat the pigeons you shoot on the farms?? I can’t bring meself to Brest them when there coverd in cr@p 

• Like 1

Cheers si you can get decent longshots all day with the hw with a good pellet mate, i never have and never would eat a ferral but iv had plenty of woodys and started eating collards a few month ago and they are delishhhh mate

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, big napper said:

Cheers si you can get decent longshots all day with the hw with a good pellet mate, i never have and never would eat a ferral but iv had plenty of woodys and started eating collards a few month ago and they are delishhhh mate

haha... no way on earth id eat a ferrel or any bird shot in a farm yard? love the wild field woodys though!

I was using the jsb express last week I was gobsmacked to how well they grouped cos it was fairly breezy.. ive always been a the heavier the better till I tried these!

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, big napper said:

What weight are they

7.87gr.... I started using the 100 for ratting on a night cos of the better mag count!

so I opted for these lighter pellets as the heavy pellets were going straight through and I wasn't happy about  ricochets with all the live stock about!

there worth a punt bn see what you think?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, villaman said:

You enjoying the HW100 by the looks of it  , nice shooting 

What rain ,clear blue sky's and 23 down here on the south coast , sunny , sunny Bournemouth Pride of the south 

Giffer land?

2 hours ago, big napper said:

Cheers vm yes mate loving the new gun,  it only raind a while but looked like it was in for longer so packed in.

I’m stuck down Sheffield until Tuesday night, it lashed down today for a few hours , but still flipping close, the McDonald’s I’m upgrading is going live on Wednesday, then either heading to tilbury or Manchester!  Can’t wait to get out shooting & a bit chill time

• Like 1
5 hours ago, big napper said:

Bet you dont have your gun with you, but if you have you can do a bit of shooting on monday night with me, some permission not that far from sheffield mate

No gun with me mate, but thanks for the offer mate

• Like 1