Card or cash ?

Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

Im only at it lol not actually going to report you for no insurance ?

Reported for tax evasion

what a relief lol...but i was being serious,,im law abiding on the most important matters ..

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like cash.... it feels real  

I can imagine lol Bet he did to just annoy them 

how sad is that lol

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, mackem said:

I used to get paid in 500euro notes AKA bin-ladens (often talked about rarely seen) used to have a hard time cashing them in at times.

Never had a credit card,never bought anything on credit except mortgages,cash is king,always like the sight,feel and smell of paper.

Apart from it all smells like bubble now

1 minute ago, jigsaw said:

what a relief lol...but i was being serious,,im law abiding on the most important matters ..

No worries, mate. Taxation is theft anyway. We'll put you a bed up in the Cayman Islands.

• Like 1
Just now, king said:

Ffs get with the times lads even Hancock has got a card machine in the kennels 

or get back to the good ole days and make it popular again to actually deal with a person and not a voice on a phone or writing on a computer screen...

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Tell ye what annoys me an has got to point I refuse to phone anybody to pay a bill, tried it a few times an they wanna spend 10mins confirming who I am?????? I’m trying to give them my money an tbey wanna know who me granny’s first boyfriend was ffs?? i told a couple straight off bat, either start asking for card details or I’m hanging up, to which they started asking daft questions like me mother’s maiden name, I mean many folk phone up an pay somebody else’s bills ??? wife deals with everything now even stuff in my name an sometimes I have to go in iPhone am verify she is allowed to do it but it stops me doin it??

Only gonna get worse with the new gdpr

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Cash card or cheque if they still do em? don’t matter to me tbh wife robs me that quick I don’t know what way I spend it?

:laugh:

You need a slush fund. Anything else is an allowance.

6 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

or get back to the good ole days and make it popular again to actually deal with a person and not a voice on a phone or writing on a computer screen...

Them days are fading fast the same as the high street all the shops closing and every fecker on the glue bags in the back alleys shitting and pissing everywhere.

It's easier to buy online nowadays 

4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I was out with 2 mates today first place we got food and drink i paid the bill by card. They gave me cash to cover their share . Then because i had the cash in my pocket i ended up blowing that as well. With a card i spend what i want to  spend.  With cash i keen going and i spend whatever i have on me thats why i prefer card 

Depending on the business I usually pay with a card and then tip in cash. The service staff here have to pay taxes on their tips so I make sure it goes directly in their pockets.

1 minute ago, king said:

Them days are fading fast the same as the high street all the shops closing and every fecker on the glue bags in the back alleys shitting and pissing everywhere.

It's easier to buy online nowadays 

and thats why the high street is doomed ,,but yeah what can ye do..move with the times i suppose or be left behind ,.....im going to hold out for another while anyway ,lol herself is always there as a back up with her visa or what ever she uses  

3 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

and thats why the high street is doomed ,,but yeah what can ye do..move with the times i suppose or be left behind ,.....im going to hold out for another while anyway ,lol herself is always there as a back up with her visa or what ever she uses  

I can't stand the high street it's full of dirty shell suit wearing feckers.the wife sorts the grub and everything else we need online it's great more time out with the dogs and drinking tea

6 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

As much as i pay for everything by card im against online shopping . Buy nothing online its a pain in the aarse

Saves loads of time and money mate.feck walking around the shops 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Taxes on tips?? that’s shocking, do they do extra well on tips or summat? An how fcuk do they know who’s telling truth ?

Service staff earn around $2 an hour plus tips. They get taxed on tips. When everything is digital everything is traceable. In my favourite diner, I tip well. I never wait for a table and I'm always looked after. Tips are always in cash.