Card or cash ?

1 hour ago, Meece said:

How the he'll do you operate without any of the above ? Do you live in a cave in outer Mongolia or Alaska,? '  without water,'  sewage,  electricity,  car, doctor, guns, life insurance, car Insurance,  how do you pay for stuff.  I know that cash is king but even if you insist on paying with cash how do you pay for car tax ect without any of the above. In fact how are you on here online ? How do you pay your internet provider with cash? Do you go everywhere on foot or pushbike?

jaysus relax man...i said I DONT HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT ... my wife has one .my daughter has one ...lol and i pay car tax/insurance with cash always ..WE DONT PAY FOR WATER,,,we refused as a country of protesters to do so...they dropped the water charges then...no life insurance  ,,elecy paid by HER card as is internet provider...gun licences paid by post office draught...and ive a car ,,WHICH I PAID FOR IN CASH ,same as my diesel every week...whats so frigging amazing about using cash..and because i dont use plastic  i come from a cave??????really????? my god your well trained my man lol

• Like 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like cash.... it feels real  

I can imagine lol Bet he did to just annoy them 

how sad is that lol

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Deker said:

No doubt I'm just old, but I still like cash!  

One of my locals introduced card ONLY payment a couple of months back, they will not take cash anymore, seems very odd to me buying a pint with a card, but that's where we seem to be heading!

change your local possibly?

• Like 1
22 hours ago, scothunter said:

I have a £100 note in my wallet been in there a few year used to think it was a handy thing but if that's the carry on with a£50 f**k knows the grief I'd get with a big note!

I used to get paid in 500euro notes AKA bin-ladens (often talked about rarely seen) used to have a hard time cashing them in at times.

Never had a credit card,never bought anything on credit except mortgages,cash is king,always like the sight,feel and smell of paper.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

How do you pay  car insurance in cash 

you walk into the insurance company office ,with your documentation ..right up to the counter and pay the lady with real money ...is it that uncommon these days ..christ whats happening in the world at all.

• Like 1

seriously on this matter...if they have something they want to sell,,,then they SHOULD  take cash..if they dont fuk em...go  elsewhere that does..i work hard for my meager earnings ..if they want my business they better facilitate me ...jesus like ,,,let them earn their money ,,

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Tell ye what annoys me an has got to point I refuse to phone anybody to pay a bill, tried it a few times an they wanna spend 10mins confirming who I am????

Try doing it in the colonies with a thick Mancunian accent. I still can't go through a drive-through because I end up with nothing like what I ordered! :laugh:

We have a local insurance office and I pay in cash their every month. When I first opened my accounts I had to write down what I needed on paper because they couldn't understand me. Looked like I was holding the place up when people walked in behind me. :laugh:

I certainly know how Vijay Henry Patel feels when he phones up from Mumbai the local call centre.

i pay cash as much as i can, never go to the card only petrol station or use the self service machine at b and q as they do a person out of a job.

once it becomes card only your kids cant even earn a couple of quid shoveling snow in winter ffs.

we will be back to wapping 2 goats for a sheep just so the goverment dont get a cut lol

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Try speaking Glaswegian anywhere In England I feel daft cos  I’m always repeating meself ???

I always did alright with Glaswegian as my dad's side are from Caledonia. Geordie was the hardest for me, especially the inebriated sub-dialect.

After Visa's f*ck up you'd think that more people would see the benefits of cash... Not holding my breath though.