Card or cash ?

Doesn't anyone carry cash anymore? On the news people didn't seem to be able to buy a cup of tea without their card.seeing as they reckon that nearly everyone would have no money or food after a month it would be total anachy in a short space of time. My kids all say that when the zombie invation comes they are rounding up there guns/ammo and coming down here for the guns/food and ammo! 

Anyone on here have problems with their visa card today?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like cash.... it feels real  

I can imagine lol Bet he did to just annoy them 

how sad is that lol

Posted Images

Depends what i buy and who im with i buy a lot of stuff with cash as i dont want the wife to know what i paid for them ? but if we got out i use my card 

10 minutes ago, Meece said:

Was it just contactless then ?  What happens when you fill £x pounds of fuel in your motor and the system wont take the card ?

wouldn't do contactless in the local co-op but worked fine in a shop a couple of miles away.

Cash very rarely use by debit card. 

Other day I handed over a £50 see the f***ing hassle. Guy in till had to ring for a manager who came over looked at and said ok. 

f***ing arseholes!

I have a £100 note in my wallet been in there a few year used to think it was a handy thing but if that's the carry on with a£50 f**k knows the grief I'd get with a big note!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Cash very rarely use by debit card. 

Other day I handed over a £50 see the f***ing hassle. Guy in till had to ring for a manager who came over looked at and said ok. 

f***ing arseholes!

I have a £100 note in my wallet been in there a few year used to think it was a handy thing but if that's the carry on with a£50 f**k knows the grief I'd get with a big note!

£100 note !?! Didn't know we ever put them out !

Is it an antique or collector's item or something ? Surely not a modern issue ?

1 minute ago, Blackbriar said:

£100 note !?! Didn't know is we ever put them out !

Is it an antique or collector's item ? Surely not a modern issue ?

I didn't want to show my ignorance, but I've never seen one. Does a scotsman evrr considrr spending that sort of money ? ?.  I have 3 cards and usually about 3 hundred in cash in the wallet. The Mrs don't mind what I spend or what on so dont have to hide anything. But it just surprised me that no one had two bob in their pocket. 

• Like 1