When the shit hits the fan

Strange old thing friends , was my birthday yesterday and hunting friends from all over the uk messaged me before my friends local that live minutes from me did , i see a mate that lives in Norfolk more than I do boys I live a mile from , those hunting mate would probably drive 3/4 hours to help before anyone else aswell and first to offer something if shit hit the fan , I’m to nice in generally il help anyone at drop of a hat no matter if it puts my personal life would be affect drives my misses mad but I can’t help it 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ain’t it funny when the shit hits the fan the people you think will be there disappear and then there are people who rise to the top.. no details, but it shows the real good people around you eve

I've spoken with newkid tonight and he is ok now ... the craic was that when he went down to his favourite public toilets and pushed his pecker through the glory hole his regular rent boy wouldn't blo

Your lucky to have 5 good close friends in this world mate ,  just last week I was let down by two badly , enough to never have anything for to do with them again. onr of them is my last tru

Posted Images

2 hours ago, WILF said:

I don’t actually agree with that, I don’t think you can let these people or situations pollute you......I have always pretty much worn my heart on my sleeve, I like myself like that..........it’s how I am and I think you can only be how you are and let other people be how they want to be.

Same as me mate, I don’t trust many completely but I’ll still give maybe a bit too much, it’s how I am.. I’m not going to change.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

thats one for when trying times are upon yous

It is Len. I also like the "Hippity, Hoppity, Get Off My Property" whilst racking the slide of a shotgun. People are overrated.

Edited by ChrisJones
  • Haha 3

I have always been a loner & have never had a big social circle, not one for having folks round the house , so my '' go to person'' would be close family 

22 minutes ago, John d said:

Just Googled it and its mohammed talking about allah in the quran lol

I haven't looked that far into it but, as you mention it - considering that the texts were originally copied and scripted by monks of varying literate capability, and, as a result were open to interpretation, the Bible and Koran are actually very similar, it is indeed possible that you are correct.

Anyway, all that bollocks aside, if you take the time to mull over what Len posted - I like it.

............. It's a 'Hang in there' kind of inspirational quote :good: