When the shit hits the fan

My teenage daughters are going through the “why do people keep being f***ing weird” stage with their mates......but I tell them, I have lived nearly 47 years on this planet and can count my proper friends on one hand.

Its never too late, 2 of them I met off this site!!

The others have been pals since we was young men.

I have been in some genuinely dicey situations where the odds looked bad with one or two of them and they never wavered.

One I never spoke too for 3 years while he was married because I told him his Mrs was a shitcunt and he was off his canister to marry her before he tied the knot and he copped the hump.......didn’t matter a f**k, when he turned up at my door 3 years later with everything he owned in a bin liner after leaving his marriage I didn’t bat an eyelid, it was like I had seen him yesterday and he was in with a warm brew, a bed and a shoulder to cry on.

The other business was never mentioned which is as it should be.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ain’t it funny when the shit hits the fan the people you think will be there disappear and then there are people who rise to the top.. no details, but it shows the real good people around you eve

I've spoken with newkid tonight and he is ok now ... the craic was that when he went down to his favourite public toilets and pushed his pecker through the glory hole his regular rent boy wouldn't blo

Your lucky to have 5 good close friends in this world mate ,  just last week I was let down by two badly , enough to never have anything for to do with them again. onr of them is my last tru

Posted Images

Just now, kanny said:

friends that make frendship demands constantly 

They ain’t friends mate, they are “feeders” who need to be sucking the life out of someone constantly.......when you can’t peovide they move on to whoever can.

• Like 3

I’m 45 and I’ve got two mates who I can count on, we did nursery/jounior/secondary school and still knockabout now!

ive got kids and I’ve brought them up to trust knowone... sounds sad but that’s my slant on life. 

2 minutes ago, si brown said:

I’m 45 and I’ve got two mates who I can count on, we did nursery/jounior/secondary school and still knockabout now!

ive got kids and I’ve brought them up to trust knowone... sounds sad but that’s my slant on life. 

I don’t actually agree with that, I don’t think you can let these people or situations pollute you......I have always pretty much worn my heart on my sleeve, I like myself like that..........it’s how I am and I think you can only be how you are and let other people be how they want to be.

I’m always getting turned over by “ friends” lol and every time it guts me . I’m a c**t for it every time someone needs a hand I’m there . I’ve put my marriage and my liberty in jeopardy a few times for men thatve not been willing to return the favour Don’t get me wrong it doesn’t happen twice but I am that person that’ll help every time to my own detriment. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, WILF said:

I don’t actually agree with that, I don’t think you can let these people or situations pollute you......I have always pretty much worn my heart on my sleeve, I like myself like that..........it’s how I am and I think you can only be how you are and let other people be how they want to be.

Your probably right but I meet loads of people through the kind of life I lead... 

all I know is that there are a lot of people out there with there own agendas and unless I’m 100% with them I’d not rely on them for anything important. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, kanny said:

I don't know what's worse, friends who let you down or friends that make frendship demands constantly 

the old saying mate    a friend in need  is a fkn  nuicence!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Friends are friends , their all different . Theirs guys I simply enjoy their company regardless of whether they would stick by me.  My oldest friend from my teens I don't know if it came to the crunch and something huge was going to happen what he'd do. He's just a soft guy with no real grit. Still love him to bits tho , been through every life milestone together . Another guy I've known properly for 4-5 years and known in passing for 10 would go to war in a instant if I told him I needed him.   His Mrs would kill him  but he'd do it regardless . Im a social creature and enjoy company, everywhere is a new story and a new laugh.  I've been turned over by mates before and f****d over by them but till the day I die I'll still give people the same treatment I give everyone . At the end of the day if all im left with Is my Mrs and kids I'd be happy so it's never the end of the world 

• Like 2

You can never tell with people ,I used to go to a local leisure centre and used to chat and have a cuppa with a fella who worked there ,seemed a good lad did big Connor ,always had a laugh and joke ,lost touch for a few years  and the next time I saw him he has changed his name to Pat  and is killing every kunt on coronation st .you just never know .

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
9 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Can't place the song lyric . Brain thinks it's a placebo song 

Correct it is a friend in need by placebo, a friend in need is a friend indeed a friend with weed is better, ? nearly ?

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 1