When the shit hits the fan

Ain’t it funny when the shit hits the fan the people you think will be there disappear and then there are people who rise to the top..

no details, but it shows the real good people around you every time...

• Like 10

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ain’t it funny when the shit hits the fan the people you think will be there disappear and then there are people who rise to the top.. no details, but it shows the real good people around you eve

I've spoken with newkid tonight and he is ok now ... the craic was that when he went down to his favourite public toilets and pushed his pecker through the glory hole his regular rent boy wouldn't blo

Your lucky to have 5 good close friends in this world mate ,  just last week I was let down by two badly , enough to never have anything for to do with them again. onr of them is my last tru

Posted Images

There's a saying eaten meat is soon forgot it's true i have been in positions were i needed help so-called mates disappeared yet when things are good they can't do enough for you I don't give second chances anymore socks and bell of here did me a good turn when I needed it that won't  be forgotten and they asked for nothing in return genuine lads  but if those lads ever need my help its there no questions shame some don't have any loyalty to there mates 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

There's a saying eaten meat is soon forgot it's true i have been in positions were i needed help so-called mates disappeared yet when things are good they can't do enough for you I don't give second chances anymore socks and bell of here did me a good turn when I needed it that won't  be forgotten and they asked for nothing in return genuine lads  but if those lads ever need my help its there no questions shame some don't have any loyalty to there mates 

What you haven't received my invoice ??? .....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Your lucky to have 5 good close friends in this world mate , 

just last week I was let down by two badly , enough to never have anything for to do with them again.

onr of them is my last true mate from home , the other I’ve stood beside for nearly 30 years .

ill never speak to either again. 

My cousin burned me with the dogs a long time ago and I’ve never spoken to him properly since. 

c**ts mate, the world is sadly full of them 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
Guest Navek
39 minutes ago, scothunter said:

As I said to someone the other day who said to me "you can trust me".

"I only trust two people in this world" 

"One of them is me and the other isn't you"! Lol

Nicolas Cage..con air ??

Guest Navek

I can count how many mates I have on one hand and that’s how I like it ....

saves on xmass cards birthdays anniversaries ect ect ..

joking aside my tho my old man told me never trust in anyone too much in this world as sooner or later they let you down 

5A000ABF-BE66-4D6C-B64B-1E5E59724B23.jpeg

6 hours ago, socks said:

What's happened mate and why didn't you give me a ring if you were in the shit with something .......

Same here, any help I can give?

Cheers, D.

Cheers for the offers lads, I’ve met some real decent lads on here who I consider mates..

nothing anyone can do though, I try to invest into people, and consider myself pretty straight... unfortunately I believe I’m going to be treated the same, but every so often it bites you on the ass! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Balaur said:

I'm still waiting for you to come out here and show me how to fish this bloody river ? ?

I’m scared of being locked in a shed with you and Grandad and being force fed Toica! Lol

• Like 1