Hello from mew member

Hi all

Glad to have discovered this amazing site. After many years  I have rediscovered how much I enjoy the outdoor life and have just bought myself an air rifle (Weihrauch KT100 Laminate 177). I am getting my skills back up to speed in my back garden and am lucky enough to have a 55m stretch to shoot on but am very much a beginner but have a real interest and passion in going further but don’t really know where to start.I really want to get into hunting and pest control. (We have had rats on our property last year ) Hopefullly move up to some bigger game over time. My gardener shoots boars locally so am hoping to talk to him in time about this.  I want to develop a social life round the sport and hope to get to know people locally and enjoy progressing in it.  I live in South Wales area in semi-rural area and there are plenty of farms around and one or two rifle clubs. looking forward to meeting people and learning from this excellent resource. I am sure I will learn a lot from being here. 

• Like 4