8 minutes ago, walshie said:

Anyone who gets radicalised must be of that persuasion anyway. I don't believe bumping into the odd terrorist could make you feel the same as they do. 

How the hell they have the opportunity to be radicalized in prison is anyone's guess, it looks like the prison system across the whole of the EU is a laughing stock.

24 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

How the hell they have the opportunity to be radicalized in prison is anyone's guess, it looks like the prison system across the whole of the EU is a laughing stock.

Because half the jails are run by Muslims, and if your a lowlife, nonce / child killer or other undesirable type they offer you protection from the other inmates that might want to cut your throat, they are like recruitment centres now for idiots at the bottom of the social ladder

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Because half the jails are run by Muslims, and if your a lowlife, nonce / child killer or other undesirable type they offer you protection from the other inmates that might want to cut your throat, they are like recruitment centres now for idiots at the bottom of the social ladder

They shouldn't be ran by anybody apart from the prison staff, doing time nowadays is like going to Butlins. Radicalisation should be squashed immediately!

2 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

They shouldn't be ran by anybody apart from the prison staff, doing time nowadays is like going to Butlins. Radicalisation should be squashed immediately!

The inmates should be breaking rocks, eating bread and water or sleeping, with the occasional birching, then there'd be no time to radicalise more scumbags. 

9 minutes ago, walshie said:

The inmates should be breaking rocks, eating bread and water or sleeping, with the occasional birching, then there'd be no time to radicalise more scumbags. 

They should also be doing more community service, tidying the shitehole areas where they live.

On 30 May 2018 at 06:06, tilimangro said:

I was in Belgium last year 

it’s very lost

this story seems to have not really made much news

funny that

I went France and Germany with work last year... I thought the place was overrun same as Belgium... Be fu*ked if I'd have wanted the Mrs an kids with me