nuttal book

47 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

All information i have on the dog came from your best pal Lee , how can I put this so I don't  offend you?

I don't give a flyingfuck you come on here to try and cause shit otherwise you would of PM me , now I don't understand which part of its not my drama you don't understand go and find the other two in your love triangle and sort it out 

Didn’t come on hear to cause any shit Iv got no problem with you! Was just asking about how you came about that pic of a dog which was stolen, and then you give it the claim to fame b***ocks,,

just for the record Ben Pts the dog after it walked once again while out with foxdropper.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Around 2001 I taped a interview /conversation with Brian its about 3 hours long for a article for a US mag unfortunately the mag finished before it was published, I intend on using it at a later date 

I don't agree with that statement buddy. You can Jack any dog but as a terrierman its your job not to let it get to that point. I agree all dogs even well bred ones don't make it. But 80% of time it d

I find it disheartening that genuine lads who keep themselves to themselves struggle to get good honest working stock due to the good lads who keep decent stock being shy to let pups come available du

12 minutes ago, elisderyn said:

Didn’t come on hear to cause any shit Iv got no problem with you! Was just asking about how you came about that pic of a dog which was stolen, and then you give it the claim to fame b***ocks,,

just for the record Ben Pts the dog after it walked once again while out with foxdropper.

?

• Haha 2
48 minutes ago, elisderyn said:

like said you could of dropped me a pm, you choice to put it out public , i now see the plot thickens , once again may i say idontgiveafuck ,  i have no idea what happened with you and  the merrymen and i don't care  i'm just waiting for goldilocks and the 3 bears to turn up, like said this site makes use of a system called  PM you didn't use it ,,,,   so last time of asking keep me out of your drama go sort it out in the real world ... 

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 7
4 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

like said you could of dropped me a pm, you choice to put it out public , i now see the plot thickens , once again may i say idontgiveafuck ,  i have no idea what happened with you and  the merrymen and i don't care  i'm just waiting for goldilocks and the 3 bears to turn up, like said this site makes use of a system called  PM you didn't use it ,,,,   so last time of asking keep me out of your drama go sort it out in the real world ... 

How the dog die Mr

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, Glyn..... said:

This is whats wrong with the job especially  now  with social media the breeder gets the bad name when the dog was tried four times in a day feck me are folk that thick then blame the breeder  i would put it down to bad handling as much as the dog spewed things use get done face to face and the right thing done by the dog with no dramas 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Mooching Celt said:

I hope whichever book it is Lozzer doesn’t write it cos then I’ll have to wait until the English translation comes out before I can read and understand it

No need to worry billhardy is going to ghost write it for him.

• Haha 1

where is the problem with someone saying if the pup doesn’t workout I’ll replace it or you can have your money back????  If you don’t trust someone enough to do right by the pup he shouldn’t be getting one in the first place.

• Like 3