nuttal book

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Around 2001 I taped a interview /conversation with Brian its about 3 hours long for a article for a US mag unfortunately the mag finished before it was published, I intend on using it at a later date 

I don't agree with that statement buddy. You can Jack any dog but as a terrierman its your job not to let it get to that point. I agree all dogs even well bred ones don't make it. But 80% of time it d

I find it disheartening that genuine lads who keep themselves to themselves struggle to get good honest working stock due to the good lads who keep decent stock being shy to let pups come available du

46 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

you take that up with Ben you know where to find him 

I don’t want no claim to fame the dog was no good, was a spewer! It only ever stole stuff in poxy spots,, but his excuse was he was ok for hunt days so I let him carry on using him! I’m not really interested in diesel it’s the bitch Meg he stole the same time, she’d be old as the hills now but it still bugs me! because The last time I seen him he was a quivering wreck at the bicester kennels after he vanished from the Portman with out telling me, he promised he would prove to me that he was telling the truth about what happened but since vanished again! so perhaps you could tell me where to find him  glyn? 

Edited by elisderyn

Lee the dog never spewed for Ben and when you to were pals all you ever told me was how good the dogs was , with you phoning me to ask if you could bred from him under 2 years old , i said no , next thing a accidental litter turns up !!!  he died young and it was over  ten years ago i have nothing from the dog and so it don't bother me as i've bred a few not up to the mark ,

i've chatted with Ben after you sent me a email slagging him off  i've since made up my mind about both you , so like i said you take it up with him , i have know idea about the bitch,  and i'm not  interested in your drama, 

5 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

Lee the dog never spewed for Ben and when you to were pals all you ever told me was how good the dogs was , with you phoning me to ask if you could bred from him under 2 years old , i said no , next thing a accidental litter turns up !!!  he died young and it was over  ten years ago i have nothing from the dog and so it don't bother me as i've bred a few not up to the mark ,

i've chatted with Ben after you sent me a email slagging him off  i've since made up my mind about both you , so like i said you take it up with him , i have know idea about the bitch,  and i'm not  interested in your drama, 

This isn’t lee it’s the boy who came up to yours that day with lee I brought diesel off you not lee! Because lee was flat out on here at the time everybody thought the dogs he was mentioning was his but he only ever own molly&charlie, and as for the dog not spewing I seen him fail many times 4 times in one day as it goes! And I know for a fact you never seen the dog work! but like I said he wanted him for hunt days,, so no point in trying to save faith just because you’ve put his pic in a book to late now! 

OK Nathan , i'm not trying to save face or anything else i liked the photo, only reason it was used, i never said i saw the dog work , i trusted Lee word on that , once again it was over  10 years ago and if  dog didn't make grade so what ,

i never bred from him you did ! i've never met Ben i found him on facebook and sent him a couple messages i see your on facebook as well so send him a message , like i said its your drama not mine 

I don't agree with that statement buddy. You can Jack any dog but as a terrierman its your job not to let it get to that point. I agree all dogs even well bred ones don't make it. But 80% of time it dude to human error. It just depends how honest you are with yourself. For some lads its just easier to to blame the dog. 

• Like 10
2 minutes ago, Rat face said:

I don't agree with that statement buddy. You can Jack any dog but as a terrierman its your job not to let it get to that point. I agree all dogs even well bred ones don't make it. But 80% of time it dude to human error. It just depends how honest you are with yourself. For some lads its just easier to to blame the dog. 

That's what i meant by the right circumstances, every dog has it's limits and if you're stupid enough you can find them sooner or later.

• Like 4
30 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

OK Nathan , i'm not trying to save face or anything else i liked the photo, only reason it was used, i never said i saw the dog work , i trusted Lee word on that , once again it was over  10 years ago and if  dog didn't make grade so what ,

i never bred from him you did ! i've never met Ben i found him on facebook and sent him a couple messages i see your on facebook as well so send him a message , like i said its your drama not mine 

I never put the dog to anything he tied a bitch my f**k up! Boys who took the pups knew the crack I didn’t keep any,, I’ll get to the bottom of it though how ever long it takes.