nuttal book

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Around 2001 I taped a interview /conversation with Brian its about 3 hours long for a article for a US mag unfortunately the mag finished before it was published, I intend on using it at a later date 

I don't agree with that statement buddy. You can Jack any dog but as a terrierman its your job not to let it get to that point. I agree all dogs even well bred ones don't make it. But 80% of time it d

I find it disheartening that genuine lads who keep themselves to themselves struggle to get good honest working stock due to the good lads who keep decent stock being shy to let pups come available du

That should be an interesting read if it's based on his early stuff alot lads seem ta knock him in the last few years but there was plenty yards used Nuttall stuff as there Foundation stock. Is the book out anall.

• Like 1

Good insight on lot of stuff and people but on the other hand should been more talk on where dogs and people with better story's and not small talk. Alot of it talks on people like Middleton etc 

• Like 2

I'd have to agree, his writing style is not great. I bought all of his books and got rid of them, I couldn't get through them and at that was when I had plenty of time to read and I would read anything

As said above it was interesting on the old pedigrees and breeding wrote out and how dogs originated and where from. The stuff on breay buck was too and more of it to be read . But on the other side of it the was a heap of other stuff and not with the amount of work that could been said about full time dogs and people but just a few . It also goes way off course of which Brian was involved with some people but the is some of which that know off who had his dogs . Some bits of good advice but could been more said . At same time though I know Brian knew nothing much about the book when I rang a few months ago and his health but said to me to ask the author to send himself a copy . 

1 hour ago, Lozzer said:

As said above it was interesting on the old pedigrees and breeding wrote out and how dogs originated and where from. The stuff on breay buck was too and more of it to be read . But on the other side of it the was a heap of other stuff and not with the amount of work that could been said about full time dogs and people but just a few . It also goes way off course of which Brian was involved with some people but the is some of which that know off who had his dogs . Some bits of good advice but could been more said . At same time though I know Brian knew nothing much about the book when I rang a few months ago and his health but said to me to ask the author to send himself a copy . 

So now he's made a book on the bloke without asking for his permission? Classy act that, is that even allowed?

7 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

So now he's made a book on the bloke without asking for his permission? Classy act that, is that even allowed?

No he got permission off him .As Brian said to me , A author as him can go to someones house for 2 days and write a book on someone and then to another.  That's just what he said and when I commented on book coming out , Brian said to me to ask the man to send him a copy