Hw100ks low Ft lb

Hi guys just wondering if anyone can help just done a chrono test on my Hw100ks and the result is  average ft lbs 10.3 ft lb the cal is 177 just wondering is this a bit low ps using h&n ftt pellets. Cheers guys

They are not the best pellet for power ,try JSB heavies they tend to give the highest readings then see what ftlbs .

Have you cleaned the barrel with a pull through yet ?

If no good after trying these two things then send it back to HC .

It is a fairly easy job to up it , youtube is your best bet , although I did put up a vid to show how it is done ,I will try and find it 

• Like 1

Hello villa an have just been to a rfd had the Hw100ks chrono tested with jsb heavies you were right rifle was consistent 11.7 ftlbs so think I’ll be trying these now .Thanks for your help in this matter 

Lee

• Like 1

Hi 

I recently got a KT100 from AGC and the testing certificate said 11.4 with H and N FTT. Tested itself with my Prochrono Pal and it came back slightly lower at 11 with same pellets. They recommend the FTT but maybe going with heavier pellets is the way forward. Going to try Hand N Barracuda which are the same as Bidley Magnums. How is the accuracy with your heavier pellet ? 

The other pellet that was superb in my 100 was the Bisley Magnum which again will lift your FPE, just in case your groups are not to your liking with JSB although I can't see that happening.

Phil

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Lee.m said:

Hello villa an have just been to a rfd had the Hw100ks chrono tested with jsb heavies you were right rifle was consistent 11.7 ftlbs so think I’ll be trying these now .Thanks for your help in this matter 

Lee

Glad you got it sorted Lee :thumbs:

..... I use nothing but JSB Heavies in my 100, they're an excellent pellet.

As Phil says, Bisley Magnum (and Weihrauch magnum) are also worth a look - I found them to give good accuracy and, they penetrate really well.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Glad you got it sorted Lee :thumbs:

..... I use nothing but JSB Heavies in my 100, they're an excellent pellet.

As Phil says, Bisley Magnum (and Weihrauch magnum) are also worth a look - I found them to give good accuracy and, they penetrate really well.

And both give low power in most guns . At the end of the day they are only H&N pellets 

On ‎30‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 12:25, Lee.m said:

Lee

Another good pellet to try is AA express 7.9 gr running at 801- 804 fps  11.3 ft/lbs

• Like 1