martinhalli

new busher

just back from 6 hour round trip to pick up the new pup. massive thanks to fox pack2 shes a beauty ๐Ÿ‘spoke to him over internet on and off for few years was good to meet him a top bloke with some cracking mutts๐Ÿ‘. thanks for the walking stick aswell pal.

20180527_130111-1.jpg

20180527_130055-1.jpg

20180527_130045-1.jpg

20180527_130036-1.jpg

• Like 15

That's one of the two I really fancied ... best of luck with her ...ย 

• Like 1

Next time your up Boristhe blade I will give you a stick mate. It totally left my mind to ask you if you wanted one. I was keeping an eye on your Mrs and the black n tan puppy. Haaa

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, martinhalli said:

just back from 6 hour round trip to pick up the new pup. massive thanks to fox pack2 shes a beauty ๐Ÿ‘spoke to him over internet on and off for few years was good to meet him a top bloke with some cracking mutts๐Ÿ‘. thanks for the walking stick aswell pal.

20180527_130111-1.jpg

20180527_130055-1.jpg

20180527_130045-1.jpg

20180527_130036-1.jpg

Thats an healthy looking mutt,best of luck.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Foxpack 2 said:

Next time your up Boristhe blade I will give you a stick mate. It totally left my mind to ask you if you wanted one. I was keeping an eye on your Mrs and the black n tan puppy. Haaa

Ha Iv had ear ache since, sheโ€™s motherin mine so hopefully take her mind off it. Suppose could be worse she could be opposite n say no more dogs but that wouldnโ€™t get her far ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Boristheblade said:

Ha Iv had ear ache since, sheโ€™s motherin mine so hopefully take her mind off it. Suppose could be worse she could be opposite n say no more dogs but that wouldnโ€™t get her far ๐Ÿ˜‚

She's the boss. I could clearly see that mateย 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

This bitch going to my mate in Liverpool. Friday. Been a pleasure raising this litter. As my daughter n granddaughter have really done all the work. I wish everyone the best of luck with them

_20180530_221904.JPG

• Like 7