• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've heard good things about the road brush he's tooth x toilet back to a standard council 

It's ok the old brush was in season so I've lined it with the broken 1 making the new brushes f1 Beaumont lets market x wickes should be chancy 

Posted Images

Just now, two crows said:

mother is just a good honest stableyard type but father is the roadsweeper top single handed brush realy fast hard type.

I've heard good things about the road brush he's tooth x toilet back to a standard council 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
11 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

DSC_1556.thumb.JPG.a4ffbf3a266bcf13c5213ab953e03e67.JPG

Had this one from 8 weeks old, at 4 months old I'm impressed with her tight cat like bristles....... She should have no trouble with the rough ground round here?

She looks good mate but the 1 that broke was like that so watch you don't run her on slabs the 1 I have will be pts after she had the litter 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, two crows said:

never know mate, but owner is a farmer so by nature a greedy bugger, so if there is a few bob in it.

Just be carefull what you post on the open forum mate i know they not your brushes but you never know whos looking