• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've heard good things about the road brush he's tooth x toilet back to a standard council 

It's ok the old brush was in season so I've lined it with the broken 1 making the new brushes f1 Beaumont lets market x wickes should be chancy 

Posted Images

Sorry to hear about the broom ,but don't pay extortionate prices for a new one ,especially when emotions are running high.

I always find the best come for little money or nowt . I took mine from a site labourer that was careless and not looking after his the way he should have been. I think I done it a favour .

Chin up pal I'm sure some one in the game may be along soon and will help you out maybe a council road sweeper that has only leaned on his a short while.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

No like you getting torched infront of your 

3 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

No like you getting torched infront of your family.

That's got to be better than being ginger though surely 

1 minute ago, stormyboy said:

C'mon guy you're spoiling a serious thread about a man's bad luck with his brush ffs. Have a heart .

I have suggested an alternative to the brush.

Use gingers head

He needs a scrub more than the slabs ?

4 minutes ago, roybo said:

Sorry to hear about the broom ,but don't pay extortionate prices for a new one ,especially when emotions are running high.

I always find the best come for little money or nowt . I took mine from a site labourer that was careless and not looking after his the way he should have been. I think I done it a favour .

Chin up pal I'm sure some one in the game may be along soon and will help you out maybe a council road sweeper that has only leaned on his a short while.

It's ok the old brush was in season so I've lined it with the broken 1 making the new brushes f1 Beaumont lets market x wickes should be chancy 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, roybo said:

Thanks