25 minutes ago, WILF said:

f**k sake, an English town with English people in it......that must be a very rare photo 

Theres a lot more different colours and shades now. Every time there is a crisis any where the gleeny greeny hessian bag whole nut do gooders want to home loads of refugees here.

Cheers Arry

• Sad 1

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was given this old photo of my father and some mates,  by my mother as a keep sake. Thinking maybe early 70's. I know this topic has been shared here before, but couldn't find any threads on it.

This old photo solved a mystery for me while I was researching my family history as I was told one of our family was killed on a railway while rabbiting by my sister. Twigged it when saw this photo of

A picture of my great,great, great grand uncle during the famine 1845

Posted Images

Great pics and thread.

this is a photo of my Granduncle, in O'Connell Street Dublin, must have been around the 1920's shortly after we got our independence.

Nelson's Pillar behind, which is no longer there after being blown up in the 1960's

Screenshot_20180602-164321.png

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

The little girl in the photo of the house is my great grand mother seen here with my father. Her accent was so broad my mother could not understand a single word she said apparently. 

1390856360_VicArscottElizaneeBeer.thumb.jpg.340a8fe5d7d8482c34a0242694751fa2.jpg

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 5

My granddad on my fathers side. he liked growing sweet peas. He enter a show once and the stuffy judges would not believe he grew them, so he made them take the judges and himself up to garden in their car.

Grandad.thumb.jpg.984a0dcb77f7bf53b7d604b8cbf30e20.jpg

Cheers Arry

• Like 7