Champions league final

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course they can still win this game , but I think that real have more options pure and simple ... that Liverpool attack trio is now reduced to two , yes two very good players but they haven’t

Ah well more beer and prawn kebabs taco beef salad roasted veggies

if karius was a dog  

Posted Images

It all points to Liverpool, Real are lucky to even be there, Spurs whipped them in the groups, Juventus should have knocked them out and Bayern ain't so special. Liverpool deserve it for their all out attacking prowess BUT it's a final and anything can happen.

32 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

3-2 Liverpool ?

Liverpool have to get at them and give it a real go on the front foot.

Sit back trying to soak up pressure and nick a win and they will get beat.

Go at Real And they have a Great chance if they play like they can

Haway The Scousers

Max ,! you twat ! you just cost me a tenner ,I bet my mate you would reply and mention Henderson ffs 

• Like 1

I reckon real will have too many ring smarts for Liverpool 

for Liverpool this is a big game, they haven’t won much under klopp and he will feel the pressure next year as have they really improved since under Rodgers? 

Salah will be feted by a lot of clubs this summer, I think he’s a perfect fit at Barcelona with Suarez and coutinho and may struggle to keep him . 

This real side has real quality throughout, ronaldo , benzema, bale, modric , Kroos and Ramos are all well versed at this level. And will be looking forward to a third cl title in a row 

I just see too much depth in class for Liverpool to cope with 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I reckon real will have too many ring smarts for Liverpool 

for Liverpool this is a big game, they haven’t won much under klopp and he will feel the pressure next year as have they really improved since under Rodgers? 

Salah will be feted by a lot of clubs this summer, I think he’s a perfect fit at Barcelona with Suarez and coutinho and may struggle to keep him . 

This real side has real quality throughout, ronaldo , benzema, bale, modric , Kroos and Ramos are all well versed at this level. And will be looking forward to a third cl title in a row 

I just see too much depth in class for Liverpool to cope with 

I think Ronaldo is key, I have always thought he had a questionable character and I personally see him sulk when it’s not going his way.

Id like Liverpool to get after him hard and just spoil, spoil, spoil and I think his head will go?

Ramos v Salah will be a great watch and Benzema is always a handful.

I don’t think RM are much to be scared of brother in games like this, if you hit them and hit them hard you will find cracks imho 

Anither thing that occurred to me is that Ramos is inclined to the odd mistake too.

Edited by WILF